PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best place/venue/website for Pats/Texans tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to go to the game. Any good places to get tickets? Other than the usual suspects such as Ticket Master, StubHub, etc.?

Looking to go to the game. Any good places to get tickets? Other than the usual suspects such as Ticket Master, StubHub, etc.?

If you have a friend that is a season ticket holder, that person can get up to 4 tickets at face value off of Patriots Ticket Exchange through their season ticket account.

If you have a friend that is a season ticket holder, that person can get up to 4 tickets at face value off of Patriots Ticket Exchange through their season ticket account.

I do have one. He's checking as we speak.... :)

Thank you

Last edited:
I do have one. He's checking as we speak.... :)

Thank you

Not that I'd expect you would :) :), but don't get a fight or anything like that, or you'll get your friend's season tickets revoked.

Even though the tickets you'd use aren't his own season tickets, since he bought the tickets via ticketExchange they are "linked" to him and if whoever actually uses those bought tickets to go to a game incurs the Wrath of Kraft, your friend can face the hammer.

Not that I'd expect you would :) :), but don't get a fight or anything like that, or you'll get your friend's season tickets revoked.

Even though the tickets you'd use aren't his own season tickets, since he bought the tickets via ticketExchange they are "linked" to him and if whoever actually uses those bought tickets to go to a game incurs the Wrath of Kraft, your friend can face the hammer.

Why would I get into a fight? It's not the Meadowlands.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey