PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best place around Boston to watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lansdowne

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
During the playoffs, I prefer to be surrounded by other Patriots fans while watching the game. So I'm trying to think of a good place to see tomorrow's game. The only one nearby that comes to mind is Good Times but I hate that place. Suggestions?

Like a lot of guys on the site I will be at the game. But I have watched playoff Red Sox games here. Best (biggest)TV's around.http://www.thegreatestbar.com/livesite/module.php?c=l&p=sportsbar

Ah yes, that's a good spot. Easy to get to from Somerville (orange line). I know that Felger hosts his radio show there on occasion. I went in there once, Bill Simmons was a guest, I got to say hi to him and Felger. That was the first time I went there. Second time was when Vinatieri signed with the Colts, the place was BSing when they heard the news.

BTW, hope you guys are loud and proud over at the game tomorrow! Let's see them rockin' at the Razor! :)

Last edited:
During the playoffs, I prefer to be surrounded by other Patriots fans while watching the game. So I'm trying to think of a good place to see tomorrow's game. The only one nearby that comes to mind is Good Times but I hate that place. Suggestions?

Yeah...Gillette Stadium.

Serioulsy though...Good Times is a gang banger wanna be dive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back