Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Lets Settle it. Which Patriot Helmet Logo is the Best?

• Total voters

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lets settle it. Pat Patriot vs the Flying Elvis.

I vote for Pat Patriot.

Flying Elvis all the way!!

If we're going purely by looks....Pat Patriot

Flying elvis on the helmet but as for as logos, PP.

Elvis and it's not close honestly. FE is cool, PP looks old.

I've never liked the Flying Elvis, i think it looks like it came from the USFL.

Love the Pat Patriot logo, but since we're talking about the helmet, I like Flying Elvis more for that.

I'm 19, so only started watching football in like '98. For that reason, I like the Pats Patriot, it gives me kinda that vintage feel (even if the design isn't as flashy), since I never got to see it in its heyday.

I also think the colors of the throwbacks in general are much richer than the current ones; the new ones look cooler though, design-wise.

I voted Pat Patriot.
I do like both of course.

Flying Elvis for the helmet, though I'm pretty non-committal on which one I like more. Pat Patriot goes best with the red unis and white helmet, but FE is far better for the style of uniform they have now. In other words, each logo is well matched with its corresponding uniform. IMO, the Pats throwbacks are the best in the NFL.

Pat Patriot makes the helmet look like it should be on a Pop Warner football team.

Flying Elvis all the way, they should try that on the red jerseys as an alternate.

Pat Patriot and anybody who thinks otherwise can *** * ****. :D

The best logo, of course, is the old 49ers logo.

6872.gif

I love how the flying elvis on both sides looks like feathers on a celtic warrior's helmet. Plus, the flying elvis looks badass. Looks a little bit like a focused TFB who's about to shred the poor schmucks on the opposing defense for multiple TD's. :rocker:

Pat Patriot looks like he really wants to take a dump :bricks:

Flying Elvis is so slick and professional looking, by far my favorite logo in all of sports.

I love both, guess I gotta give it to flying elvis though. Glad they brought pat the patriot back as an alternate.

Both are amazing, but I prefer the Pat Patriot logo.

Pat respects offensive linemen.

I like Pat Patriot as a SECONDARY logo; Flying Elvis is much more versatile and kinetic. From a distance Pat Patriot looks like a weird ambiguous tripod. It's also done in a very cheesy early 1960s cartoon style. I'd like to see an updated artist version of PP.

You know what I've always thought would be cool?

Flying Elvis on the white background!

Crap, I meant to vote Flying Elvis but accidentally clicked on Pat Patriot....annnd I broke the tie, whoops!

I have to vote Flying Elvis....it's the only thing I can draw free hand really really well. Back when i was about 12 years old I sat home one day for hours drawing it and drawing it while looking at my Patriots pillow. Yes I'm very proud of that fact

Flying Elvis feels much more modern. I think the Patriots throwbacks are the best uniforms in the NFL, even better than the current uniforms. But since this is simply which helmet do I prefer, I have to vote Flying Elvis (on current uni's, not 90s).

Also I don't really like the idea of mixing the 2 uniforms, Pat Patriot would NOT work on current unis, and I think Flying Elvis would be awful on throwbacks, it's hard to compare the 2 without looking at the entire uniform in my opinion.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back