Best organization in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Re: Best originization in Football

My favorite line in the entire piece is in the paragraph about Cleveland, when Schein observes that the Browns' score will be "higher next year when HC Eric Mangini is rightly dismissed."

Awwwww.

They have an owner committed to winning, the best coach of the last 30 years, a HOF quarterback, and a fan base supplying them with deep pockets to bring in and keep quality talent. They should be number 1 on that list.

Only rival fans deny the Patriots their place as the best in the league since 2000. I recently was involved in an argument with a Dolphins fan who had managed to convince himself (most likely between waterwork sessions) that the Steelers were a better program and the team of the decade. A simply mathematical equation disproves that 3 Super Bowls > 2 Super Bowls. Good article.

Nearly all the comments to this article are complaints about BB. Yet, if BB ever became available, there isn't one owner in the league who wouldn't want to hire him (well maybe one: Woody Johnson). BB could probably triple his salary if he played out his current contract.

Last edited:

Good to hear we're the best originization in football.

I love it. I also love the Steelers dropping 6 spots thanks to Meathead Ben

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back