PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best one so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get to enjoy a re-edit at the end of this season with Brady hoisting a Lombardi it will be every bit as sweet as the '01 season. GO PATS!!!!!

Best Patriot video ever.

All it's missing is `trade Tom` posts from Patsfans. :D

Last edited:
thanks for getting me MORE amped up for today's game :D

What a great complement to my morning coffee. Thanks for the link!

I can't believe they did not include Trent Dilfer's "They are a weak team. They are just not that good anymore."

I can't believe they did not include Trent Dilfer's "They are a weak team. They are just not that good anymore."
Plus including Dilfer's backtrack... Watched this on my 55 inch TV. Needed to be reminded of the really good stretch they had to calm my nerves a bit.

My theme song for this game. Language is NSFW. The second guy who goes that starts with "Ground zero, home of the brave, put in work in the streets like a slave", is probably the angriest rapper over the angriest beat I've ever heard. This represents the attitude I hope the Pats come out with today. Get angry, be physical, and punch them in the ****ing mouth.

I am really loving these videos. That was Excellently edited and got me more pumped up

Damn dude im so amped for this game its insane. Got the chills watching that. Can't wait for some Patriot football domination today baby LETSSSS GOOOOOO

I hope the chicken littles take 20 minutes and watch this video, then try and tell me they don't feel good about our chances. :p

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It might sound crazy, but that Bengals game this year, regular season game or not, is, for me, a top 5 all time football moment for me as a fan of this team, just behind our Superbowl trophies.

I was at the Bengals game. Chills as everyone started chanting "Brady! Braaady!"

I was at the Bengals game. Chills as everyone started chanting "Brady! Braaady!"

I wasn't at the game but I actually got a little misty eyed.

Needless to say, that was a tough week.

Didn't Joker say his section got that chant started?

I wasn't at the game but I actually got a little misty eyed.

Needless to say, that was a tough week.

Didn't Joker say his section got that chant started?
Speaking of, where is Joe Kerr? Haven't seen him post in a little bit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It might sound crazy, but that Bengals game this year, regular season game or not, is, for me, a top 5 all time football moment for me as a fan of this team, just behind our Superbowl trophies.

Yup. I said all week that THIS feels like Cincy week.

I'm tired of the Pats being portrayed as the less physical team this week. Time to punch 'em in the mowf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes