PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Offensive Weapons since 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I'm optimistic, because when BB chooses to coach the hell out of a position, with extra help from Daboll, I'm guessing, he usually has good results and they have a decent selection of rooks and young vets with upside, most of whom have the quickness that has shown to be successful in this offense.

Nevertheless, the OP is absurd.

The OP is posed as a question...while I certainly don't think this is a truism right now, I also don't think the level of hatred and bile filled vitriol aimed at the OP is warranted either. I remember being optimistic in 2007 amidst the exact same negative, hate filled retorts when Patriots fans posted similar optimistic threads...."Moss is washed up!! He's a cancer!!! Who cares about a small slot receiver? Maroney is a dog!Watson has stone hands!! Faulk can't block!!"...just go back and read the archive.

It's May...cut the optimistic fans some slack for krissakes...not everyone lives in a friggin' ivory tower with their perfect opinions of what is and what will be...

Joker, its bad enough that they are negative or even skeptical which is fine. But may of these guys just start spouting off completely false stats. Its like a board full of people who just like rumors. DA has gone from injury prone to only playing one season now?

How could someone come on a forum like this and claim DA played one season when his stats are so easy to find? Does anyone who posts here care at all about maintaining some sort of integrity for the site. Or is it lets just jump o whatever sounds cool.

Its becoming the National Inquirer on here. Its really becoming comical. Stop spouting BS and start getting facts straight.

He's played four seasons.

Year 1: Started 2 games, played in 14
Year 2: Started 6 games, played all 16
Year 3: Started 1 game, played in 1 game- missed rest of season with injury
Year 4: Started 8 games, played in 11- battled injuries all season and then suffered a season ending injury.

As you can see, when given any sort of significant role Amendola has completely fallen apart. The guy is fragile and expecting him to do anything close to what Welker did is just begging for him to be on IR by week 3. Welker not only went across the middle and took big hits, he did it almost every single down. Amendola in that same role is going to be completely worthless on IR.

I mean come on. In his 4 year career he's started 17 games and missed 16 games. Acting like it's ridiculous to be concerned he's going to get injured is just flat out stupid. The guy has yet to prove he can sustain a full NFL season as a starter (getting significant targets, ie. 3 targets a game doesn't count as making it through the game healthy)

Welker was targetted 174 times last season, good for about 11 per game.

Amendola: targets per game
Year 1: 5 (14)
Year 2: 8 (16 games)
Year 3: 6 (1 game)
Year 4: 9 (11 games)

So in Amendolas career he's never even approached the usage rate Welker had, and only once did he make it through a full season, even with a lower usage rate.

The OP is posed as a question...while I certainly don't think this is a truism right now, I also don't think the level of hatred and bile filled vitriol aimed at the OP is warranted either. I remember being optimistic in 2007 amidst the exact same negative, hate filled retorts when Patriots fans posted similar optimistic threads...."Moss is washed up!! He's a cancer!!! Who cares about a small slot receiver? Maroney is a dog!Watson has stone hands!! Faulk can't block!!"...just go back and read the archive.

It's May...cut the optimistic fans some slack for krissakes...not everyone lives in a friggin' ivory tower with their perfect opinions of what is and what will be...

IIRC Moss was lighting it up in training camp and everyone could see he was going to be a monster. Also IIRC BB started hiding him so media/other teams couldn't see what was coming.

Welker was less likely.

Maroney is horrible.

Watson does have stone hands.

Faulk had proven he could block and anyone who said that was an idiot.

All of this is a moot point. That time has the benefit of retrospect and we know how they turned out. This team doesn't. Even if everything you said was true, just because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen again. If Belichick drafts another TE, he's likely not going to be anywhere near as good as Gronkowski. Just because Gronk happened, doesn't mean another is just going to come along.

I'm going to go back to something AzPatsFan said earlier. This is a team game, it's not just about the receivers. Each pass is an opportunity for someone who's good enough to play in the NFL to catch. They may not be Moss and Welker, but they're not chopped liver, either, despite the cute pictures of molasses and shattered glass.

If Brady is on his butt after 2 seconds, the opportunities will stink: near interceptions, passes thrown away, ground balls, etc. If Brady has 4 seconds without needing max protect, you'll see 3rd down completions most of the time. Maybe you've forgotten how good Edelman looked in the first couple of games (yes, glass, got the picture). Because of Brady.

At the end of the season we'll be toting up the yards and there'll be 4500 or so, if there's a decent set of RBs and the OL stays healthy. SOMEONE will catch those passes for 4500 yards. Those guys will look like good offensive weapons (no, not like 2007) because it will be a good offensive team and the ball is going to hit someone in stride.

I'm going to go back to something AzPatsFan said earlier. This is a team game, it's not just about the receivers. Each pass is an opportunity for someone who's good enough to play in the NFL to catch. They may not be Moss and Welker, but they're not chopped liver, either, despite the cute pictures of molasses and shattered glass.

If Brady is on his butt after 2 seconds, the opportunities will stink: near interceptions, passes thrown away, ground balls, etc. If Brady has 4 seconds without needing max protect, you'll see 3rd down completions most of the time. Maybe you've forgotten how good Edelman looked in the first couple of games (yes, glass, got the picture). Because of Brady.

At the end of the season we'll be toting up the yards and there'll be 4500 or so, if there's a decent set of RBs and the OL stays healthy. SOMEONE will catch those passes for 4500 yards. Those guys will look like good offensive weapons (no, not like 2007) because it will be a good offensive team and the ball is going to hit someone in stride.

Barring catastrophic injuries (or injury, singular, to #12), this team will score 31+ ppg and will be at a minimum a top 3 offense. But it has the potential, if things break right, to put up 36+ ppg and be the league's most dominant offense with nobody really very close.

Barring catastrophic injuries (or injury, singular, to #12), this team will score 31+ ppg and will be at a minimum a top 3 offense. But it has the potential, if things break right, to put up 36+ ppg and be the league's most dominant offense with nobody really very close.

2010 Pats: 32.4ppg
2011 Pats: 32.1 ppg
2012 Pats: 34.8 ppg

If the trio of Gronk, Hernandez, and Amendola all stay healthy ( o dear), I expect 32-34 ppg, regardless of the 4th option. For the 4th option, if Dobson isn't ready, hopefully Jones, Jenkins, or Hawkins can be 2011 Branch.

I agree with you though, if Dobson somehow can be our Josh Gordon his rookie year (50 receptions 805 yards 17.1ypc), the offense would be historic.

The threat of Dobson needing a safety on most plays, opening the field up for the trio to work, as well as Ridley/Vereen, let's get the season started. :D

The OP is posed as a question...

Is it possible that we have the best offensive weapons that we've had during Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady's reign in Foxboro?

Yes, it's possible, in the same way that a high school kid that swishes two in a row could possibly be another Larry Bird.

Is it probable?

1. Did we trade for possibly the most gifted wide receiver in history over the off season (regardless of the trade details)?

2. Do we have in place proven, veteran wide receivers?

3. Did we draft 2 or 3 wide receivers in the first or high in the second?

4. Do we have a devastating running attack including a proven third down back?

5. Are our tight ends healthy and ready to go?

*1. I think we made some good FA pickups. If one of these has been Randy Moss and flew under the radar I'm not aware of it.

*2. Deion Branch is a proven WR on this team. He's old. I struggle to see much proven n any team which is fine with me, but not a basis for predicting the GOAT is it? Amendola had one big year in the slot.

*3. We drafted at the bottom of the second and the fourth for WR. I think Daboll and the crew is mad evaluating WRs and I'm optimistic still...expecting the GOAT? How about just expecting them to stick first. Let's look at the recent record for higher picks and picks in that range. You've got to crawl before you can walk

4. Ridley has been a good running back and if he continues to progress after that concussion, he could be great. Vereen has a lot of potential IMO. He's hardly played at all. GOAT 3rd down back? Not with 8 career receptions and 4.0 avg on very few rushes. Let's shoot for competent, then promising before we talk GOAT while the memory of K Faulk is still fresh.

*5 The only position remotely mentionable as GOAT and our top three are all coming back from surgery.

My personal opinion is we need to hope to beat bad teams and be competitive against good ones for the first half of the season and hope to gel in half two.

I don't know why anyone would think this team is even settled on offense or defense right now and potential doesn't cash a paycheck.

Also, the 2007 team lost, so I couldn't care less about being an unbalanced, pass heavy team. We beat one for our first SB, beat one repeatedly in our glory years and have had most of our success with small, quick WRs like we are mostly featuring now.

2010 Pats: 32.4ppg
2011 Pats: 32.1 ppg
2012 Pats: 34.8 ppg

If the trio of Gronk, Hernandez, and Amendola all stay healthy ( o dear), I expect 32-34 ppg, regardless of the 4th option. For the 4th option, if Dobson isn't ready, hopefully Jones, Jenkins, or Hawkins can be 2011 Branch.

I agree with you though, if Dobson somehow can be our Josh Gordon his rookie year (50 receptions 805 yards 17.1ypc), the offense would be historic.

The threat of Dobson needing a safety on most plays, opening the field up for the trio to work, as well as Ridley/Vereen, let's get the season started. :D

Let's not forget the role that the defense plays in all this. If they can't get off the field, it'll mean less time and opportunity for the offense to do its thing. If they generate lots of turnovers, maybe even score a bunch of TDs themselves, and do a great job getting the ball back quickly for the offense, it'll obviously be a huge help in terms of the team's PPG.

So one of the best ways to help the Pats' offense is the defense really stepping up in 2013. For lots of reasons, let's hope this happens.

1) I never said that the 2013 offense will be better or as good as the 2007 offense, but would I did do is pose a question. Best offense since 2007? with a question mark. Meaning the best offense since that time, not the better offense. And I did say that it could have a more variety or array of weaponry, not better weaponry as it would be hard for any WR tandem in league history to top Randy Moss and Wes Welker in their primes but a variety or blend of good talent that gives us more OPTIONS. Kind of like in 2003-2004 when we could spread them out and go to Deion Branch or Troy Brown or David Givens or David Patten who could get deep, go underneath or whatever you asked them to do. Each weapon was not nearly as good as Randy Moss or Wes Welker was but each provided enough different skillset and reliability for the offense that they provided more than enough to get the job done against the best defenses. I think now you have that with these young kids and its not just the young kids we have Danny Amendola, Michael Jenkins, Lavelle Hawkins and Donald Jones who are all veterans and have been around at least more than 4 years, especially Danny, Lavelle Hawkins and Michael Jenkins. Plus Branch and Givens contributed right away in 2003 and were just drafted what a year or two before? And before we acquired David Patten from Cleveland, did anyone really expect him to be a superstar? No, but he fit the offense and was catching passes from the GOAT so do we always need the next superstar? NO because we had none during the SB years, is what people are seeming to forget. Heck we made it to the AFC Championship game with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. All we need are good, solid or very good productive receivers that fit our offensive scheme, strengths and system and are consistent.. and of course staying healthy and we should be good, but every once and a while you get these draft picks that offer more than just good and give you very good or even great once they perform on an NFL field, especially these days.. and that's more than what we are asking for.

2) Maybe we haven't won a Championship in a while is because we lack the type of belief that we had back in 2001 and 2003 to 2004. That even though Tom wasn't throwing to Torry Holt, or Terrell Owens, or Hines Ward that we were still going to reign supreme and get the job done. And now we have young (young are always strong and determined) hungry talent oozing in dimensions that Givens, Patten, Brown or even Branch never even halfway offered as good of players as they were and its time to get negative? Give me a break.

Is it possible that we have the best offensive weapons that we've had during Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady's reign in Foxboro?

Yes, it's possible, in the same way that a high school kid that swishes two in a row could possibly be another Larry Bird.

Is it probable?

1. Did we trade for possibly the most gifted wide receiver in history over the off season (regardless of the trade details)?

2. Do we have in place proven, veteran wide receivers?

3. Did we draft 2 or 3 wide receivers in the first or high in the second?

4. Do we have a devastating running attack including a proven third down back?

5. Are our tight ends healthy and ready to go?

*1. I think we made some good FA pickups. If one of these has been Randy Moss and flew under the radar I'm not aware of it.

*2. Deion Branch is a proven WR on this team. He's old. I struggle to see much proven n any team which is fine with me, but not a basis for predicting the GOAT is it? Amendola had one big year in the slot.

*3. We drafted at the bottom of the second and the fourth for WR. I think Daboll and the crew is mad evaluating WRs and I'm optimistic still...expecting the GOAT? How about just expecting them to stick first. Let's look at the recent record for higher picks and picks in that range. You've got to crawl before you can walk

4. Ridley has been a good running back and if he continues to progress after that concussion, he could be great. Vereen has a lot of potential IMO. He's hardly played at all. GOAT 3rd down back? Not with 8 career receptions and 4.0 avg on very few rushes. Let's shoot for competent, then promising before we talk GOAT while the memory of K Faulk is still fresh.

*5 The only position remotely mentionable as GOAT and our top three are all coming back from surgery.

My personal opinion is we need to hope to beat bad teams and be competitive against good ones for the first half of the season and hope to gel in half two.

I don't know why anyone would think this team is even settled on offense or defense right now and potential doesn't cash a paycheck.

Also, the 2007 team lost, so I couldn't care less about being an unbalanced, pass heavy team. We beat one for our first SB, beat one repeatedly in our glory years and have had most of our success with small, quick WRs like we are mostly featuring now.

To answer your queries:
1, No
2, Yes
3, Yes,
4, Yes,
5, Yes, they will be.

Regarding your query about high draftees I could even answer in the affirmative.

Aaron Dobson is a high draftee, in a draft year with an unusual amount of reputed talent at the position.

You also forget that Michael Jenkins was a First round draftee with size and the talents and knack for getting open and catching that still exist, despite his now decreased speed.

The proof for this assertion is his consistent 40-50 catches per season, even now. Very good possession WRs are not bums.

1) I never said that the 2013 offense will be better or as good as the 2007 offense, but would I did do is pose a question. Best offense since 2007? with a question mark. Meaning the best offense since that time, not the better offense. And I did say that it could have a more variety or array of weaponry, not better weaponry as it would be hard for any WR tandem in league history to top Randy Moss and Wes Welker in their primes but a variety or blend of good talent that gives us more OPTIONS. Kind of like in 2003-2004 when we could spread them out and go to Deion Branch or Troy Brown or David Givens or David Patten who could get deep, go underneath or whatever you asked them to do. Each weapon was not nearly as good as Randy Moss or Wes Welker was but each provided enough different skillset and reliability for the offense that they provided more than enough to get the job done against the best defenses. I think now you have that with these young kids and its not just the young kids we have Danny Amendola, Michael Jenkins, Lavelle Hawkins and Donald Jones who are all veterans and have been around at least more than 4 years, especially Danny, Lavelle Hawkins and Michael Jenkins. Plus Branch and Givens contributed right away in 2003 and were just drafted what a year or two before? And before we acquired David Patten from Cleveland, did anyone really expect him to be a superstar? No, but he fit the offense and was catching passes from the GOAT so do we always need the next superstar? NO because we had none during the SB years, is what people are seeming to forget. Heck we made it to the AFC Championship game with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. All we need are good, solid or very good productive receivers that fit our offensive scheme, strengths and system and are consistent.. and of course staying healthy and we should be good, but every once and a while you get these draft picks that offer more than just good and give you very good or even great once they perform on an NFL field, especially these days.. and that's more than what we are asking for.

2) Maybe we haven't won a Championship in a while is because we lack the type of belief that we had back in 2001 and 2003 to 2004. That even though Tom wasn't throwing to Torry Holt, or Terrell Owens, or Hines Ward that we were still going to reign supreme and get the job done. And now we have young (young are always strong and determined) hungry talent oozing in dimensions that Givens, Patten, Brown or even Branch never even halfway offered as good of players as they were and its time to get negative? Give me a break.

If we have more of the type of receivers we were successful with early, or with a young Deion Branch that could be great. Of course, it's still projecting because we have no proven receivers other than tight ends.

Of course it's fine if you want to change what you meant, but don't get mad if people quote what you said and it's totally different from what you'd like it to be now.

Not my fault.

There aren't many things that are technically impossible, I guess.

IIRC Moss was lighting it up in training camp and everyone could see he was going to be a monster. Also IIRC BB started hiding him so media/other teams couldn't see what was coming.

Actually, there were reports from multiple sources that Moss may actually be cut during training camp, so any speculation about Belichick "hiding him" is just that...major speculation. It's hard to believe that Belichick was literally "hiding" any player on his team, but you're more than free to believe that if you want to.

The reality was that he was hurt very early on in TC, and there were reports about him potentially being cut. Those are the facts. Anything about Belichick purposely hiding anyone is just crazy opinion.

Welker was less likely.

That is certainly debatable. Welker showed some major flashes prior to coming here, especially against the Patriots where he excelled.

Belichick obviously thought that he was going to be special, or else he wouldn't have given up a 2nd round pick + a 7th just to acquire him. When was the last time you saw Belichick give up a 2nd round pick for anyone? In the NFL a second round pick is almost unheard of, and reserved for only the elite players of the game. To say that "Welker was less likely to succeed" wouldn't be correct.

The expectations were set pretty high for Welker from the get go, much higher than Randy Moss, whose reputation was basically shot at the time.

Maroney is horrible.

As stated before, Maroney would have had more yards than Ridley did last year if he would've received anywhere near the same number of carries, as he would have topped 1,300 easily.

The primary difference was that Maroney got 185 carries that year and had close to 850 yds on those carries. In comparison, Ridley received 290 carries (an additional 105 carries makes a pretty big difference when you're both averaging 4.1 to 4.2 yds per carry) last season.

That was primarily benefitted from the hurry up offense, and its propensity to add another 10 plays per game. On top of that, the 2007 Patriots team was known for their obvious passing threat, with both Moss and Welker tearing it up. Had Maroney gotten anywhere near the same number of carries, he'd have overtaken Ridley's awesome performance of 2012.

Of course that was pretty much the high bar for Maroney and he sucked from there on out, but many seem to remember his 2007 season incorrectly. He was the primary reason why the team overcame Brady's 3 INT's in the AFCCG vs San Diego, and he pretty much carried the team on his back for the entire second half when the game was very much in question with his hard running.

Maroney 2007 vs Maroney any other year are 2 very different things.

Watson does have stone hands.

It should be noted that Ben Watson has been more of a productive TE in this league than you're giving him credit for. Since he left NE, he has averaged 52 catches a year with CLE. Not every TE is going to put up Gronk-like numbers, so 52 catches average in 3 yrs post NE in CLE's lousy passing attack shouldn't be considered too shabby.

In comparison, the potential HOF TE Mark Bavaro never came close to averaging 52 catches per year.

As far as having "stone hands," Watson's career high in TD's came in that 2007 season, with 6. At the time (pre-Gronkowski) scoring 6 TD's from your TE was a pretty decent season. Actually, scoring 6 TD's from your TE even now shouldn't be considered too bad.

Just to compare, the highly talented TE Ben Coates averaged 1 TD less in his 10 yr career here, with 5 TD's per season, so we shouldn't really be poking at Watson too much for snagging 6 TD's.

I'm not saying that Ben Watson was great, but he was a 1st rd pick and was certainly still a very important part of the 2007 undefeated season. To claim that the expectations weren't high for him would be highly incorrect. He was coming off a 50 catch season the year before.

To answer your queries:
1, No
2, Yes
3, Yes,
4, Yes,
5, Yes, they will be.

Regarding your query about high draftees I could even answer in the affirmative.

Aaron Dobson is a high draftee, in a draft year with an unusual amount of reputed talent at the position.

You also forget that Michael Jenkins was a First round draftee with size and the talents and knack for getting open and catching that still exist, despite his now decreased speed.

The proof for this assertion is his consistent 40-50 catches per season, even now. Very good possession WRs are not bums.

We have drafted and acquired many receivers in the past who haven't worked out here.

Besides being misunderstood, I don't think my points have been challenged.

To answer your queries:
1, No
2, Yes
3, Yes,
4, Yes,
5, Yes, they will be.

I already posted the questions and answers, so it's silly to go back over them. Joey Galloway and Ochocinco washed out, among many. so that makes Jenkins a lock? Until they work in our system, they are unproven, period.

so was Moss, but the comparisons were to past teams that had proved things, not to past speculation. We simply don't have proven (on our team)receivers, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but is a fact.

A guy with eight career catches is a proven third down back? (4)

~worthless garbage~

Maroney is horrible. If Maroney replaced Ridley last year and took those same snaps we probably would have had a bottom 10 running game. Maroney is horrible. Maroney has ballerina feet. Maroney is afraid of contact. Maroney is freaking horrible and you disagreeing invalidates everything else you said.

On top of that Watson has only been productive because he's been force fed the ball on an awful Browns team where a STs ace has been their best offensive weapon for the past few years.

Watson for his entire career has been known for having stone hands who couldn't be counted on.

I'm seriously beginning to think you haven't ever watched a Patriot game.

Maroney is horrible. Maroney is horrible. Maroney has ballerina feet. Maroney is afraid of contact. Maroney is freaking horrible

Watson has only been productive because he's been force fed the ball on an awful Browns team

Watson for his entire career has been known for having stone hands who couldn't be counted on.

Tony... seriously. We get it. Welker was the talent on the 07 team and the reason this team has been so consistently successful. Nobody else contributed.

You seem like a pretty smart guy compared to some of the idiots who post here. You certainly have a right to praise WW for what he did here and defend him. But you are going totally overboard in the other direction and WW dosent play for us anymore.

You seriously come off as a guy who wants Amendola to fail so you can beat your chest and say I was right. That sig you have just reeks of that.

Move on. WW is not a Pat anymore.

Maroney is horrible. If Maroney replaced Ridley last year and took those same snaps we probably would have had a bottom 10 running game. Maroney is horrible. Maroney has ballerina feet. Maroney is afraid of contact. Maroney is freaking horrible and you disagreeing invalidates everything else you said.

I'm talking about the 2007 season. I agreed with you that Maroney sucked from there on out in every other season, but his average was the exact same as Ridley's and he had 105 carries LESS than Ridley did....which would have put him on pace to outrush Ridley in 2012.

It's fact...one had 185 rushes and one had 290 rushes, but they had the exact same YPC.

How can you even spin that?

And writing the words "worthless garbage" in my quote shows that you don't know how to have any kind of reasonable debate, and are probably 15 yrs old...or possibly just socially inept?

I'm seriously beginning to think you haven't ever watched a Patriot game.

I'm seriously beginning to think you're one of the most disrespectful clowns on here in yrs, and that you have no ammo to back up anything of what you're thinking, so you resort to 6th grade insults....

Classy..as always :rocker:

Tony... seriously. We get it. Welker was the talent on the 07 team and the reason this team has been so consistently successful. Nobody else contributed.

You seem like a pretty smart guy compared to some of the idiots who post here. You certainly have a right to praise WW for what he did here and defend him. But you are going totally overboard in the other direction and WW dosent play for us anymore.

You seriously come off as a guy who wants Amendola to fail so you can beat your chest and say I was right. That sig you have just reeks of that.

Move on. WW is not a Pat anymore.

Disagreeing that there were many who wrote Moss off early on in training camp when he was injured to the point of stories being written about his possible cut is just not telling the truth.

As is claiming that the 2007 version of Maroney didn't contribute etc, when in fact he carried the entire team on his back during the AFCCG when Brady threw 3 INT's. Maroney really didn't start sucking until after the 2007 season. During that season, he did just fine and the majority of everyone was still fully on board with him. To say that everyone realized that Maroney sucked in 2007 is just stupid. That isn't what happened at all.

How can anyone explain the fact that both Ridley 2012 and Maroney 2007 had the exact same YPC average? How can you say that one clearly "ran better" than the other one? Every time the ball got handed off they both gained the exact same yards on average. It's hard for me to agree that the 2007 version of Maroney "sucked." I will agree that every other year he sucked, but not 2007.

And when giving comparison to a potential HOF (Bavaro) and his 5 TD per year average over his 10 yr career, he has absolutely nothing to say about Ben Watson scoring 6 important TD's for us in the undefeated year of 2007.

The bottom line is that the 2007 year was about a lethal passing attack and a good defense, but to discount all of the "role players" that year is absolutely ridiculous. It's a team sport, and our lead RB and #1 TE certainly contributed on many levels...or else they wouldn't even have gone to the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes