PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best offensive and special teams play of the year for NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I saw the defensive plays of the year selections but didnt see a thread pertaining to this so the question goes....

WHAT WAS THE BEST 1 PLAY PERFORMANCE OF 2008 OF EITHER SPECIAL TEAMS OR OFFENSIVE PLAYS ??

If I had to pick there would be several ones that stick in my mind and hard to pick only one ...

Ellis Hobbs 94 yard KR for a TD against the Raiders

Randy Moss's clutch corner catch in the end zone with 1 second left in the prime time game against the Jets

Matt Cassel's 50 yard pass from the Pats end zone to Randy Moss against the Chiefs in week 1

Any others that stand out?

I saw the defensive plays of the year selections but didnt see a thread pertaining to this so the question goes....

WHAT WAS THE BEST 1 PLAY PERFORMANCE OF 2008 OF EITHER SPECIAL TEAMS OR OFFENSIVE PLAYS ??

That's because I didn't get to it yet. I was going to get to it this weekend. :)

That's because I didn't get to it yet. I was going to get to it this weekend. :)

Gotta be quicker to the punch CT ;)- Theres not much to talk about now except for past Patriots performances ;)

If I had to pick there would be several ones that stick in my mind and hard to pick only one ...

Ellis Hobbs 94 yard KR for a TD against the Raiders

Randy Moss's clutch corner catch in the end zone with 1 second left in the prime time game against the Jets

Matt Cassel's 50 yard pass from the Pats end zone to Randy Moss against the Chiefs in week 1

Any others that stand out?

That's my List too...

STs play - Hanson's punt in Buffalo- that was just other worldly

O Play - have to say Randys sick catch against Jets as well. I cant even remember another super cool play, other than maybe Cassel's run up the middle for 30 against Dolphins in miami (?)

D Play - Meriweather strip sack on wallace is my clear winner.

oh the long wait for more games in sept.....:eek:

- FRITZ

Cassel to Moss on the last play of the Jets game was one of the most intense regular season plays I've seen in a few years now.

Cassels bomb to Moss for the TD vs the 49'ers. That really stood out since it was our offences first big play with Cassel being the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back