PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best of the Rest: Remaining Free Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumor has it bills , packers or he remains a charger

Judging by how much Houston gave up for a back up QB, I think some team is going to be willing to give up a lot for a back up running back.

Judging by how much Houston gave up for a back up QB, I think some team is going to be willing to give up a lot for a back up running back.
yeah, but the company line right now is we want him in 07 for insurance, even though he's going to be completely free come 08.

i love the guy and like most of our fans think he can start on half the nfl teams, but i'm not so sure other teams will pull the trigger on a good deal.

nothing will surprise me though, even if someone gives a 1st/3rd , although the teams who could really use him, seem way too high up in round 1 to even consider that.

but yeah, if we settle for a high high to mid 2nd or some other type of favorable compensation, i won't be surprised.

it's a nice little problem to have.

I'm surprised Antonio Bryant hasn't garnered any interest from any teams. Obviously there's character issues there, but you'd think somebody would take a chance.

With how the league is planning on coming down on players with off-field issues, its not surprising that Bryant hasn't been picked up.

With how the league is planning on coming down on players with off-field issues, its not surprising that Bryant hasn't been picked up.

Good point.

Bumping this thread...any ILBs worthy of note still out there? It seems we have no interest in Hartwell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes