PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best LB in Patriots History?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt that the game when O'Brien was on the sideline phone and he was so out of it he was ordering a pizza??

Tippett was easily the best Patriot LB i ever saw. In 1984 and 1985 he was overshadowed by LT, but AT was great.

Yes...that's the game.

Andre looked like a great white shark flying out of the water with a QB in his mouth! I hope AD shows a bit of Tippet in his play. Andre was/is also a martial arts expert.

with all respect to Tippett and Tedy the best LB in Pats history is Mo Lewis

Bingo - this guy brought us Bingo - We win again!!

Nice goin SBB.

Tippett
Nelson
Bruschi
Willie Mc Ginest
Ted Johnson

they are the top 5 (imho)

Yes...that's the game.

Andre looked like a great white shark flying out of the water with a QB in his mouth! I hope AD shows a bit of Tippet in his play. Andre was/is also a martial arts expert.

... Maybe they can show Tony Franklin w/ his broken nose (AT proves skinny little kickers should be seen, but not heard).

down the line the line a bit but Chris Slade.

"Dude! Willie Mac is sick! Did you see that sack?!"
"Yeah! Who was that other guy with the assist?"
"Umm...Slade?"

Chris Slade
The "other" awesome LB.​
:rocker:

Sam Hunt, Dwayne Saab, Chris Slade

I remember when Nick Buoniconti played for the Pats, and he was a great linebacker, definitely. However, he is in the Hall over some other guys because he played for the Fins during the Perfect Season and during their other dominant years. Also, when it comes to this discussion some may remember that he has not exactly had kind things to say about the Patriots through the years, which may cost him some votes from our members.

To me, Super Bowl rings and playing for one of the most memorable teams in NFL history is the difference between Nick being in the Hall of Fame and Andre not being. For my money, I'd take either one but if I had to choose it would be AT.

Andre Tippett was the best Patriots LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey