PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best laugh of the day: Scar on Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
A young guy comes in here, first meeting we have together he’s falling asleep. It’s one of those, ‘Hey, wake up!’ But it probably wasn’t said that nice. (He said,) ‘Well, I’ve got narcolepsy.’ ‘Why didn’t you tell me that before we drafted you?’ One of those deals. And then the second thing was, ‘You know, I really can’t play anything but left tackle.’ So, I mean, do the math on that one. But he’s a really good player. It’s a great day. A celebration.

I was rolling when I read this one. All the Light-retirement after action reports were pretty funny; but the funniest pranks and stuff were all old news.

This one was funny and amazing that he has been around 11 years and I never heard the bit about narcolepsy or that he flat out said - I cant play RT or G. I thought they tried him there and he just didnt work out. Not that he resisted the whole way.

Despite his on the field contributions, the Pats are losing an all-time great locker room presence...

I'm glad he gets to leave on his own terms though. Wish he could have gone out on top....

Despite his on the field contributions, the Pats are losing an all-time great locker room presence...

I'm glad he gets to leave on his own terms though. Wish he could have gone out on top....

DO you mean in addtion to? Because Despite is saying glad he is gone cause he sucked on the field, but.....

DO you mean in addtion to? Because Despite is saying glad he is gone cause he sucked on the field, but.....

Or it could mean that it looked like he had his best year ever last year and it really sucks he is leaving now when who knows how good he could be next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes