Assuming he is healthy? Houston.

Trade Schaub, bring in Manning.

Oline - Check
Stud WR - Check
Solid TE - Check
Great defense - Check
Great Running game - Double Check

Also...Houston plays in a dome.

If I'm Manning I want some talent on offense, a bit of a running game that can receive as well and a good defense to tryto get to the big game again. Especially since little brother just got his 2nd.

• If I was the Ravens and I'm not sold on Flacco, I'd really consider taking a run at Manning.
  • SF seems to be a strong candidate
  • Not sure if Houston would consider it. Good team and revenge factor.
  • Jerry Jones would probably love Manning, but I see a personality conflict there.

Best landing spot for Peyton?...huh??? Pay-me-tons IS a landing strip...for every kind of flying bug in Indiana....haven't you ever LOOKED at that flypaper forehead of his???

My guess would be Dallas.

The Cowboys have all the talent they need there, Jerry Jones would be willing to trade 2 #1s and 2 #2s, and he could even recoup one of those #1s by then trading Romo.

Umm, who would trade 2 1s and 2 2s for a player who will be released before trades are allowed?

Trade for Manning and you have to trade for Dallas Clark and Wayne and Garcon too...it took Indy years with Peyton at QB to become the force they were with that offense

Here's the most likely landing spot

RC+001.jpg

Why would Houston get rid of Schaub? Even Flacco is safe. No reason to give up on young QBs if they were doing good without him. Peyton is prob going to be playing for a non-contender next year. Only team that made the playoffs that will prob trade their QB for Manning is prob Denver. Even so, it would be a 3 year thing at the most and then you will have to find someone else again. He is not a long term answer but someone who can prob get you to the playoffs and lose the 1st game.

I think Peyton will be looking for a dome or warmer climate team. Also thinks he would like to avoid Pats, Steelers, Ravens. So in my opinion he'll be at Seattle, Arizona, or SF. Another possibility I haven't seen mentioned is Tampa Bay. Don't think there is any way he retires.

His sofa.

He's not going to be the reliable player in the future he has been in the past.

jets or redskins

redskins for the cash

Going to Arizona, or Washington. Miami is leaning towards Flynn and building for the future.

Trade for Manning and you have to trade for Dallas Clark and Wayne and Garcon too...it took Indy years with Peyton at QB to become the force they were with that offense

Aren't Wayne and Garçon impending free agents also?

yes they are...so why would Indy just sit there with their new #1 ROOKIE QB, and let Peyton walk away with both their starting WR's to some other team where they would instantly create a top offense....sounds like organizational suicide

San Fran, they woul have a killer team

yes they are...so why would Indy just sit there with their new #1 ROOKIE QB, and let Peyton walk away with both their starting WR's to some other team where they would instantly create a top offense....sounds like organizational suicide

Would it be wrong if I said it couldn't happen to a better franchise?

Why would Houston get rid of Schaub? Even Flacco is safe. No reason to give up on young QBs if they were doing good without him. Peyton is prob going to be playing for a non-contender next year. Only team that made the playoffs that will prob trade their QB for Manning is prob Denver. Even so, it would be a 3 year thing at the most and then you will have to find someone else again. He is not a long term answer but someone who can prob get you to the playoffs and lose the 1st game.

Flacco was one "football move" away from being in the Super Bowl.
Ravens need to fix their WR corps and re-invigorate their aged D.

"Best landing spot for Peyton?"

12.jpg

Does Siberia have an NFL franchise? If not, then anyone the Pats don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back