PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best case scenerio dream week finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't think we could have come up with a better finish to the completion of today's games to help the Patriots seeding in the playoffs because....​
The Patriots WON​
The Jets LOST​
The Broncos LOST​
The Colts LOST​
A few more of these type weeks and a bye is still within reach.​
Where's Jacky Roberts today? Missing In Action?​
This was a good positive game but still I am not going to say they are better than they were before this game because..The team has yet to play consecutive solid kick ass games and this game was against a poor team and one of the youngest in the league...We NEED to BEAT the BEARS to gain confidence as a team.​
This upcoming game with Chicago WILL be the biggest momentum builder or momentum crasher for the rest of the season because simply this Bear team is far and away the best team we will face the rest of the regular season and we simply have done NOTHING against solid team yet this season .​
If we win I can say we are heading positively in the right direction,If we throw a stinker again I will not be expecting anything other than a 1 and done in the playoffs-as a matter of fact if we lose to Chicago I can near guarantee we won't go farther than 1 playoff game because there will be no consistency ...but let's wait and see the results before jumping to conclusions...Personally I see us winning this game,Not because we are better overall than Chicago,but the schedule gods gave us the 3rd consecutive game on the road for the Bears.​
90% of the time when a team plays 3 consecutive games on the road in the regular season they RARILY win all 3 - in fact I do not remember any team winning 3 consecutive road games for as long as I can go back-for the fact that the bears are road weary is our advantage,if the Bears do win-Pencil them in the Super Bowl-nobody in the NFC will touch them if they can beat our guys this week for a 3rd road trip win which as I said before I think we got them at a great time and we should win.​

Last edited:
Pats still have much to prove, but they played consecutive kick-ass games against Buffalo and Minny.

One more aspect to the best-case scenario: Seattle lost.

patsox23 said:
Pats still have much to prove, but they played consecutive kick-ass games against Buffalo and Minny.
I said against GOOD teams..Buffalo and Minny SUCK-We have shown absolutely nothing yet to say we can beat a playoff team..Buffalo and Minny are going nowhere but home in January.

PATRIOT64 said:
I don't think we could have come up with a better finish to the completion of today's games to help the Patriots seeding in the playoffs because....​
The Patriots WON​
The Jets LOST​
The Broncos LOST​
The Colts LOST​
A few more of these type weeks and a bye is still within reach.​
Where's Jacky Roberts today? Missing In Action?​
This was a good positive game but still I am not going to say they are better than they were before this game because..The team has yet to play consecutive solid kick ass games and this game was against a poor team and one of the youngest in the league...We NEED to BEAT the BEARS to gain confidence as a team.​
This upcoming game with Chicago WILL be the biggest momentum builder or momentum crasher for the rest of the season because simply this Bear team is far and away the best team we will face the rest of the regular season and we simply have done NOTHING against solid team yet this season .​
If we win I can say we are heading positively in the right direction,If we throw a stinker again I will not be expecting anything other than a 1 and done in the playoffs-as a matter of fact if we lose to Chicago I can near guarantee we won't go farther than 1 playoff game because there will be no consistency ...but let's wait and see the results before jumping to conclusions...Personally I see us winning this game,Not because we are better overall than Chicago,but the schedule gods gave us the 3rd consecutive game on the road for the Bears.​
90% of the time when a team plays 3 consecutive games on the road in the regular season they RARILY win all 3 - in fact I do not remember any team winning 3 consecutive road games for as long as I can go back-for the fact that the bears are road weary is our advantage,if the Bears do win-Pencil them in the Super Bowl-nobody in the NFC will touch them if they can beat our guys this week for a 3rd road trip win which as I said before I think we got them at a great time and we should win.​

The 1985 Pats won 3 playoff games on the road, enroute to their first Super Bowl.

The 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers repeated that feat.

patsox23 said:
One more aspect to the best-case scenario: Seattle lost.
Yes I forgot to add that although I think the Hawks still make the playoffs and go one and done in the playoffs..I see them at about 10-7 which includes the playoff game they are going to lose in the first round-Let's hope Branch is the reason they lose as he gets hit then fumbles away a go ahead TD just before reaching the end zone and the other team runs out the clock ..Now that would be a nice scenerio to see in the playoffs ;)

Patriotic Fervor said:
The 1985 Pats won 3 playoff games on the road, enroute to their first Super Bowl.

The 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers repeated that feat.
REGULAR SEASON MY BOY...IN THE 'REGULAR SEASON'..ARE THERE ANY WHO HAVE DONE IT?

PATRIOT64 said:
I said against GOOD teams..Buffalo and Minny SUCK-We have shown absolutely nothing yet to say we can beat a playoff team..Buffalo and Minny are going nowhere but home in January.

That may be what you meant, but what you SAID was: This was a good positive game but still I am not going to say they are better than they were before this game because..The team has yet to play consecutive solid kick ass games

aqua - miami winning IS an aspect of the best-case scenario as they are out of playoff contention and every win just F's up their draft position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back