PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Bet on finding a pair of Tickets for Skins/Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeorz

Rookie
Reaction score
I know there is Stub Hub & eBay, which at some point I guess I'll give in but before so I figured I'd just ask if there are any other good places to pick up a pair of tickets.

I'm from Southeastern, PA and plan on making the trip up to the Redskins/Pats game on 10/28

Any advice would be very appreciated.

Mike

I know there is Stub Hub & eBay, which at some point I guess I'll give in but before so I figured I'd just ask if there are any other good places to pick up a pair of tickets.

I'm from Southeastern, PA and plan on making the trip up to the Redskins/Pats game on 10/28

Any advice would be very appreciated.

Mike

buy them the night before from ebay (not sooner)... best deal you can get.

My problem is that I have a 6 hour ride or so, therefore I'd prefer to have tickets in hand before.

If cost isn't a huge factor for you, I would go ahead with Stubhub because you will definitely have the tickets in hand and can make your plans accordingly. The thing about Ebay is unless you do the Buy It Now option, you never know if you will be outbid. My dad is obsessed with Ebay and it's like a fun game for him to bid for Red Sox tickets. But he doesn't mind how many auctions he loses. It would drive me friggin' insane though. Once I decide I want the tickets I just want them in my hand so I know I'm going, KWIM?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye