Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I always have taken great pride in being a fan of integrity, who values sportsmanship and fair play above all else. Yet, sometimes the stars align, the fates conspire, nature intervenes and the spirits reveal contradictory ways of being that cannot be denied or resisted. So, for reasons beyond my personal control, I want Bernard Pollard to leave Sunday's game -- at the very least -- limping painfully and bleeding from the mouth. I will be watching him closely through binoculars, hoping for a helmet to the chin to come his way.

I always have taken great pride in being a fan of integrity, who values sportsmanship and fair play above all else. Yet, sometimes the stars align, the fates conspire, nature intervenes and the spirits reveal contradictory ways of being that cannot be denied or resisted. So, for reasons beyond my personal control, I want Bernard Pollard to leave Sunday's game -- at the very least -- limping painfully and bleeding from the mouth. I will be watching him closely through binoculars, hoping for a helmet to the chin to come his way.
I'd like to see Pollard leave the game on the losing team with the Patriots taking a knee in victory formation and celebrating another AFC Championship and Superbowl berth.

I'd like to see Pollard leave the game on the losing team with the Patriots taking a knee in victory formation and celebrating another AFC Championship and Superbowl berth.

Right. As long as he's dragging one foot behind him and has been rendered incontinent for the rest of the evening.

Speaking of Pollard, I guess this is Hernandez', turn, right?

Which is why Hernandez needs to apply a preemptive helmet to the chin and knock that scumbag into the next dimension. Better yet, this might be a job for Mankins -- blindside smash to the earhole.

i could care less if he tears his ACL and never plays again...another POS

Yeah. That's what worries me. Pollard is a jinx for the Patriots, which ever team he played (KC --> Brady, Texans --> Welker, Baltimore --> Gronk).

Hopefully, his pixy-dust is no more...

That is tempting, but really want to see this handled on the field of play. One option would be for Brady to intentionally throw an interception to him after the Pats are up by 21, and make sure Mankins gets a good 20-yard head of steam before applying helmet to sternum.

QB - WR - TE

The money is on RB this time.

I just thought he was injuring our players on a descending order of their importance to the offense.

Last edited:
That is tempting, but really want to see this handled on the field of play. One option would be for Brady to intentionally throw an interception to him after the Pats are up by 21, and make sure Mankins gets a good 20-yard head of steam before applying helmet to sternum.

If we pool our resources on this board, would it be possible to sneak a set of these into Hernandez's locker before the game?
lrg_34_brassknuckles.jpg
:cool:Someone on this board must have a friend that knows a guy who can get access to the locker room.

Last edited:
If we pool our resources on this board, would it be possible to sneak a set of these into Hernandez's locker before the game?
lrg_34_brassknuckles.jpg
:cool:Someone on this board must have a friend that knows a guy who can get access to the locker room.

Not a bad idea, but I think one of these would work well in a pile-up. Might even come in team colors:

Attachments

• stun gun.jpg
    stun gun.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 281
The only way Pollard gets to hurt someone on NE is if goes to another team, he did his damage last year with the Ravens.

I hope.

Right. As long as he's dragging one foot behind him and has been rendered incontinent for the rest of the evening.
I'd take more pleasure in seeing Brady and the Patriots O abuse the Ravens Defense for 60 minutes with Pollard and the Ravens leaving the game helpless and dejected.

Last edited:
Now would be a good time for evidence that karma is real

I'd take more pleasure in seeing Brady and the Patriots O abuse the Ravens Defense for 60 minutes with Pollard and the Ravens leaving the game helpless and dejected.

You forgot swallowing tears and dry heaving :cool:

Last edited:
Pollard is the only player in the NFL who I actively wish to see suffer a career-ending injury. Mostly because, if he doesn't, then it's only a matter of time before one of our guys does on his account.

Yeah. That's what worries me. Pollard is a jinx for the Patriots, which ever team he played (KC --> Brady, Texans --> Welker, Baltimore --> Gronk).

Hopefully, his pixy-dust is no more...

I'm worried that Gronk's injury will just be seen as the "Free space" on Pollard's bingo card, as he seeks to collect other numbers.

:mad:

And have Mankins wear his "throwback" helmet.

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Now see, I'm not actively wishing for him to get hurt. That's too tempting, it seems to me, to the Football Gods.

Myself, I know that Karma loves people like Pollard. She keeps them on her speed dial, and just waits for that perfect opportunity to repay them in spades for what they've been dishing out.

Karma is a beyatch, and she'll take care of things right nicely if we let her. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes