Bernard Pollard played in the Super Bowl with 6 cracked ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Bernard Pollard played with six cracked ribs | ProFootballTalk

You may hate the guy for being involved in injuries to star Patriots players,but there is no denying the fact that he is one tough S.O.B. and a player like that is just what this defensive secondary lacks......a relentless Safety that plays through pain and also dishes it out.

It's hard to play this game with one bad rib,its almost inhuman to play with six bad ones.

a player like that is just what this defensive secondary lacks.

Yep, but nobody here wants him, because he hurt wittle Tommy. I'd take him on this team in a heartbeat. He's not Rodney, but he tries to be, and thats what we need.

Yep, but nobody here wants him, because he hurt wittle Tommy. I'd take him on this team in a heartbeat. He's not Rodney, but he tries to be, and thats what we need.

There's no denying the fact that Pollard is a modern day 'lite' version of a young Rodney Harrison.

I absolutely love his style of play ....it reminds me of the old days when playing the game ****ylike due to contact rules never existed

Dont count on him coming here hes still under contract for the foreseeable future.

This.

I'd bring him in in an instant.

Yeah I have to disagree... I'd love him or a player like him

Sure, I'd take him, but he's going to have to practice in the simulator.

Xray or it didnt happen.

Well, that settles it.

Bernard Pollard is not human.

He emerged from the primordial ooze eons ago and is now wrecking havoc upon all humanity.

We are doomed.

Hey, didn't we see a trailer for this during the Super Bowl? ;)

I'd rather lose without him than win with players like him.

Who's ribs were they?

I'd rather lose without him than win with players like him.

I wouldn't. The guy would look really good in a Pats uniform destroying other receivers and backs like he destroys our's. I take it you weren't a fan of the Rodney Harrison era, then?

You probably shouldn't say that...the lemmings are now going to attack the thought.

He is a pretty tough player, but I have trouble feeling sorry for him when he has hurt so many of our players.

I haven't looked and it really doesn't matter, but was Pollard on the injury report for the SB?

I wouldn't have a problem with Pollard on the Pats but why the need to throw our own guy under the bus?

"...wittle Tommy..."? Holy s@@t...

I haven't looked and it really doesn't matter, but was Pollard on the injury report for the SB?

He was not. Looks like there will be a fine incoming.

Someone probably should tell the guy that those ribs are there because there is some important stuff behind them.

Seriously, if this is for real, its crazy. Bats%%t crazy and pretty much suicidal I would think. I'm amazed the doctors could okay this but then, it is the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back