PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bernard Freakin Pollard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we load him into a rocket and blast him off into the Sun.

Send the Stealers/Dolts/Jests/Gnats with him too.

Bernard Pollard shows up in a Colts uniform next year to torture us all.

I don't think the OP is saying he did anything wrong. Just that he's downright bad luck for the Pats.

Thankyou.

That was my point.

Most things that went wrong today for us were due to his cause.

He had nothing to do with Welkers injury.

Slightly. He was the reason Welker cut in the first place. If you believe in a higher power it seems pretty ironic it was him.

He's a no talent ********

Slightly. He was the reason Welker cut in the first place. If you believe in a higher power it seems pretty ironic it was him.
But if that was the case, then wouldn't it be the higher power that caused the injury, and not Pollard?

Just an fyi, Bernard Pollard is from Indiana. He is being paid under the table by Indy.

But seriously, that sucks about Welker, that guy is a matchup nightmare.

But if that was the case, then wouldn't it be the higher power that caused the injury, and not Pollard?

Depends on who your higher power is :) I forgot to mention he also injured Aiken. I think it's time to break out the Ouija boards.

I got a little ticked at his late hit on Hoyer. He's a dirty piece of crap.

I got a little ticked at his late hit on Hoyer. He's a dirty piece of crap.

Yet you probably had no problem when Rodney was doing it for us..
Yes the guy is some epic bad luck for us, but come on now.

Anyone else think we will see Bernard Pollard as a Patriot next year? Belichick usually likes to sign guys that hurt us in games. He played hard against us today. I really didn't see anything that dirty by him, that wasn't also done by our players. I don't know what his contract status is, though.

Sign him.
Wait, go back in a time machine made by Adam Seward and trade for Pollard pre-2007.

Anyone else think we will see Bernard Pollard as a Patriot next year? Belichick usually likes to sign guys that hurt us in games. He played hard against us today. I really didn't see anything that dirty by him, that wasn't also done by our players. I don't know what his contract status is, though.

He signed an undisclosed contract with the Texans so who knows. He has had a good season with the Texans.

He may be useful in nickel and dime packages because he tends to freelance but because he does that, he may not be useful.

Good to see Texans fans are classy.

I love the last post: "This article made me smile. F the entire eastern seaboard."

The inferiority complex some people have is strange. The whole "East Coast bias" thing, you know?

Last edited:
Pollard never touched Welker. Gino f'd up the call, said Welk was hit in the knee with a helmet. Nobody touched him he just slipped on the lousily laid turf and there went any hope of a successfull season.

Pollard never touched Welker. Gino f'd up the call, said Welk was hit in the knee with a helmet. Nobody touched him he just slipped on the lousily laid turf and there went any hope of a successfull season.
After the game i heard a national broadcast (can't remember at the moment) where they said the same thing, that pollard hit welker. I didn't see pollard in the area, imo this is all about creating a story line that isn't there.

After the game i heard a national broadcast (can't remember at the moment) where they said the same thing, that pollard hit welker. I didn't see pollard in the area, imo this is all about creating a story line that isn't there.

Pollard was the one who touched Welker once he fell down. He didn't tackle him, but he was the guy Welker was cutting to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back