Bernard Freakin Pollard

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotscpfc

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
INT, Fumble Return TD.

Involved in the Welker injury.

Got a Roughing the Passer call (I think this was on Hoyer)

And he smacked Watson good when he was diving for a catch.

He was probably the one that flipped Aiken on his head, but I wasn't concentrating at that point.

I don't want to see him against the Pats again. It's too painful

he will prob get a contract from the steelers

He had nothing to do with Welkers injury.

His only play that was in any way dirty was the late hit on Hoyer and it wasn't at the knees. All in all he gets a bad rap on here for a play last year that wasn't even dirty.

He had nothing to do with Welkers injury.
His name was registered as who made the Tackle on the Play.

Whether he was involved in the injury or not, Welker was making a cut to get around him. And he got the registered tackle. So he was involved.

Really?

He had a ball thrown right to him and fell on a fumble he didn't cause

Stop trying to start an unecessary attack on him

superstitious boston fans.

He also hot Watson out of bounds...should have been a flag...I believe 2nd Q.. He's a dirty cheap shot artist and nothing more..and he will in time get what is coming to him...OH...he also threw the ball into the crowd after the TD..which is an automatic penalty although Parry and his punks missed that one as well..funny...Brady..Pollard and Parry meeting up again...

The dude is a dirty player...That's not to say his his last year on Brady was dirty, but he IS a dirty player..

Anyone see his little "situation" last week with Steven Jackson? The dude needs to chill out.

Isn't it just spooky that Pollard was involved in two plays that resulted in two torn ACLs to the Pats two best players?

Last edited:
he plays aggressive like Rodney did..hes not doing anything wrong

Welker had to make that sudden cut because Pollard was coming at him. You can't say Pollard didn't have anything to do with it.

He is the antichrist.

Christ

I take back what I said about Steeler fans.

Pollard has supernatural powers. Instead of doing it at week 1, he's like....let's do the opposite, week 17 and make him miss the entire next season

Welker running and makes a routine cut and suddenly rips his ACL? It just doesn't add up man---he makes that cut 999999999999999999 times a game.

He also kicked Randy Moss in the nuts and looked at BB's girlfriend's boobs.

twice patjew... twice :)

Bernard Pollard caused Hurricane Katrina.

I don't think the OP is saying he did anything wrong. Just that he's downright bad luck for the Pats.

Pollard had a good game. Aside from the incentive of the season being on the line, I'm guessing he had extra adrenaline running from being on the national stage and a chance to show he is something more than just the guy that took out Brady's knee.

Yes, he was closest to Welker, but come on - he didn't cause that injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes