PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else happy with his running style? I'm not going to call him a "stud" or anything but you've got to be pretty happy with his production so far. He seems like he would be able to pick up 5-7 yds on a fairly consistent basis.

It's too early to tell but he's definitely less of a dancer. I'd slot him above LoMo when he comes back for his next 1-2 game stint until his next injury.

I like this kid. He runs hard. He doesn't have top speed but you don't need that in this offense. We need a guy who will put his head down and run down hill. That's what he did last night. He's a got a long way to go, but I like what I've seen from him so far.

I like this kid. He runs hard. He doesn't have top speed but you don't need that in this offense. We need a guy who will put his head down and run down hill. That's what he did last night. He's a got a long way to go, but I like what I've seen from him so far.

Is he faster than Dillon?

Is he faster than Dillon?

I honestly don't know. I don't think so. Dillon was a BEAST. He had a physical running style that just killed defenses. Dillon ran over defenses, his stiff arm was devastating. That's what we have missed the last couple of years from our running game, IMO. I'll have to go back and watch some old games with Dillon to make a good comparison about their speed.

Last edited:
Guys let's not bring Corey Dillon into this discussion. Dillon will go down as one of the great Patriots playoff performers, he was the MVP in that 2004 divisional snow game against Indy. He made defenses afraid to tackle him he hurt them so much. I don't think BJGE poses any fear whatsoever in defenses, at least yet. I think the MVP of the Pats in the Sunday night gm was the OL, which was superb, and brought back their 2007 form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back