PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BenJarvis Green-Ellis looks like the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Quick decisions, good judgment, fast, strong, lots of moves, gets the tough yardage more often than not. Could he become an elite RB? One can only hope.

Last edited:
Not enough burst to become an elite QB but he and Ridley will be the difference between a first round exit or a deep playoff run.

Run the ball like today and we won't be beat, even if Brady and the pass protection are having an off day.

He is a workhorse. I don't think he'll ever be AP, CJ2K elite though

The real deal? Yes. 1000 yds and 13 tds last year proved that. Elite? Ha. No.

Not enough burst to become an elite QB but he and Ridley will be the difference between a first round exit or a deep playoff run.

Run the ball like today and we won't be beat, even if Brady and the pass protection are having an off day.

When did one need burst to be a good QB?;)

There are a plethora of BJGE detractors on this board, but have always liked this kid..

Cannot find anything not to like..

Right now killin the clock..

Last edited:
i hope he don't fumble now. Please no.

He ran tough today. Give the OLine props, too. More often than not they were giving him huge holes to run through. Especially on those outside runs.

I think we were a little too predictable with Ridley, they were on top of him as soon as he got the ball most times.

He has 1,000 yards last year..he is a good RB

BJ was great starting two seasons ago, ppl who are only noticing or agreeing now just havent been paying attention

The lawfirm ..is a good plow-horse ....and plays within the system. Not elite but you dont need elite...with our offense....and the plus is ....he never fumbles...let the gang green trolls eat crow....

:rocker:

BenJarvus didn't do anything we shouldn't expect him to do. He ran hard, he picked up yards on contact and most importantly was reliable with ball in hand.

Look forward to the Law Firm teaching those qualities to our young backs and developing an exciting backfield for a decade.

He has now scored 18 TDs since the start of the 2010 season, the most rushing TDs of any player in that span.

He is now tied for #2 in rushing TDs by any RB for this season.

New career high today of 136 yards on 27 carries for a 5 YPC. Kudos to him for a good day.

Last edited:
Doesn't fumble makes positive yards, what we need in January.

Last edited:
BJ was great starting two seasons ago, ppl who are only noticing or agreeing now just havent been paying attention

He's the most underrated player in the NFL. Great game by Benny.

Haven't you seen that Tim Tebow monster *jealous* :cool:

I hear you. And just so you know, I meant no harm. I was just teasing a little, as I obviously knew what you meant. Thanks for taking it in stride and not overreacting like so many others around these parts would have.

Yes, but he's also clearly improving as time passes.

The lawfirm...brought his gavel today .....:rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back