Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

HENRY CHARGED WITH ASSAULT
Posted by Mike Florio on April 2, 2008, 10:37 p.m.

As his former West Virginia University teammate Pacman Jones tries to get back into the NFL, Bengals receiver Chris Henry might be trying to get out.

According to media reports, Henry has been charged with assault. He allegedly was involved in a fight on Monday, and he faces counts of assault and criminal damaging.

An 18-year-old claims that Henry smashed his car windshield and punched him in the face. Henry says that it wasn’t him.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Henry for eight games in 2007, and reportedly put Henry on a zero-tolerance/last-chance arrangement.

at least a Bengal finally hit somebody!

Well. It was a nice NFL career while it lasted Chris. Good luck with your life post football. Maybe you, Pacman, and and Odell Thurman can start a business together.

I expect Goodell to give Henry a very, very long suspension unless he can prove they are bogus charges. Henry better hope Goodell doesn't have a long tenure as commissioner. I don't think Goodell is a guy who is willing to give players third chances. I am willing to bet if the charges are proven true that Henry never plays football in the NFL again as long as Goodell is commissioner.

We will be seeing you Chris....

A Bengal? Facing criminal charges? No way! I thought Marvin Lewis talked to those guys ... :bricks:

Who cares about this off the field stuff. Assault, drugs, dog abuse... none of those compare to the EVILS that Belicheat has unleashed upon the league!

[/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

Proof that the Pats MUST sign Pacman NOW!!!

Chris Henry has now officially been released by the Cincinnati Bengals.

With the way he is portrayed in the media, I'm shocked at this move. He's such a great role model for the young players on any team. He won't remain a free agent for long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back