bengals sign sam adams to 3 yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
so much for him being wilforks backup
i figured wed look to the draft anyway

Fine with me. I'd rather have the Bengals get him than an AFC East rival.

I like the fact the Colts will have stiffer competition now. Winning their division is no longer a gimme.

MrTibbs said:
I like the fact the Colts will have stiffer competition now. Winning their division is no longer a gimme.

just checking
you do know the bengals arent in the colts division right?

personally i think the jags have a decent shot at the south, but its still too early

patsox23 said:
Fine with me. I'd rather have the Bengals get him than an AFC East rival.
same here...

Pittsburgh is not having it easy..I think Cinci is NOT happy about winning the division and being gone...Browns?? They too will make that tough...Ravens?? OK..they have some to go..but that will NOT be as easy as it has been.
The Jags will make a run at the Colts and watch out for the Texans...they have gone backwards a bit, but with a good coach, they too will be battling. The Titans?? They are have a way to go..but who knows...seems like a lot of these teams are getting stronger. The Fins here..so?? Look for some interesting games!!

The AFC South has been the most disappointing division in football for a couple of years now. Disappointing not in the quality of the play necessarily (which in itself isn't great) but in the way it's been built up to be a competitive division, when really that hasn't been the case for a couple of seasons since McNair was really hot.

Note, by the same formula, the AFC East has been pretty disappointing lately. But I don't mind that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back