PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bengals RB Hill: Browns worse than I thought

The Jets of the AFC north.

Also, there's a pretty bad typo in your OP lol

The typo is all I can see. Thankfully I read this story earlier. This is 10x worse than what Chris Harris was saying.

they are a bad team cause that's only the 3rd team this year that let him get 50 yards this season lol

I'm not sure what game Hill was participating in as the one I watched showed the Browns D whooping the Bengals O.

He had an awful fumble last night. The timing of it couldn't get any worse either

Thanks Jeremy. If it weren't for players like you, I wouldn't enjoy seeing your team lose as much.

Cleveland is starting to look pretty good. Their defense could be a problem down the road.

I thought you made a mistake in the thread title for a second. I was all sorts of confused. Bengals score 3 points at home and this is what he has to say? Imagine being a Bengals fan? Hard to get behind a team like this.

You might want to change "licked" to "kicked".

Thread was better with the typo, tbh.

Colorful rationalizations come easy to the bengals it seems. I kept T. J. Houshmandzadeh's classic on video for a whilebecause i thought it was so funny to post.

We had one of those teams with a mediocre secondary whe TJ and Oucho Clowno were really hot. BB came up with an innovative gameplan that frustrated and shut them out for a big win.

TJ came up with some interview comment like "I told you they couldn't cover us, that's why they played us the way they did.

Wish I could remember the actual quote, it was better.

To his credit, Oucho didn't say a thing.

Probably one of the dumbest comments made by an NFL player in quite a while. And we just heard Chris Harris make a pretty dumb comment.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
Yeah and thanks for laying that 3 point clunker on my fantasy team too, Jeremy. You're not as good as I thought you were either. LOL.

Yeah, he's a perfect fit for the Bengals. :D

Isaiah Crowell (UDFA, Alabama State) looked like the best running back on the field to me. (Of course, being kicked out of Georgia for being arrested on a weapons charge may not be the ideal line in a player's resume.)

Isaiah Crowell (UDFA, Alabama State) looked like the best running back on the field to me. (Of course, being kicked out of Georgia for being arrested on a weapons charge may not be the ideal line in a player's resume.)
Personally, I would have gone with West. He looks like a franchise RB in the making.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back