PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bengals at Pats Wild Card game could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it. Steelers will get the win on Sunday. But still need to keep an eye on the Ravens, they could end up having the division slip through their hands as they have to play the Giants at home and Cincy on the road. But I expect a Patriots/Steelers 3-6 matchup game in the Wild Card with the Patriots winning it.

I'm stunned a few people don't want to see the Steelers.

We haven't seen the Steelers all year and, to be quite honest, Pittsburgh tears have always tasted better to me than Jet tears.

I would love for nothing more than Pittsburgh to limp into our house only to be absolutely humiliated by us. We could tell them afterwards that they're "not on our level."

Oh... my mouth just watered a little.

rather have pats play cincy....a pitt denver houston route to the sb... is not appealing.... but holding out a small hope of a bye... houston could lose 2 games....

how bout them bengals ;)

pats could still take the #1....i like it

now go cleveland!

IDK< I think it is just as likely the first round is Baltimore at the Pats.

so are the pats playing the ravens if the ravens win?

Bengals at Patriots pretty much, because Denver is up 14-3 right now. I don't foresee them losing next week either.

No. If the Ravens win Pats would not play them at the earliest if Divisional round. But that is only if Pats get a bye week. If Pats don't get a bye they would not play until the AFC Title game

Bengals at Patriots pretty much, because Denver is up 14-3 right now. I don't foresee them losing next week either.

Not necessarily. Because if the Pats win and Texans lose to the Colts. Pats get #2. And Colts have a shot to win

Not necessarily. Because if the Pats win and Texans lose to the Colts. Pats get #2. And Colts have a shot to win

Colts have no motivation. They are already locked into #5.

Colts have no motivation. They are already locked into #5.

Disagree. Colts have a lot of motivation. Their coach is coming back and they will want to win that game.

Disagree. Colts have a lot of motivation. Their coach is coming back and they will want to win that game.

Pagano coming back for next week's game, at home, in front of their home crowd is all the motivation they need. Pagano's return is our best gift and our best shot at the bye.

I say the Colts put up a fight. It's a divisional game, and the Colts will want to shove it to the Texans.

Go Colts :)

I just hope OUR defense shows up and we don't get *** raped by the Phins... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hopefully you are right. We will see.

i agree, i think the colts COULD beat houston, depending on which texans team shows up.

otherwise, we have BJGE coming back to Foxboro!

-- FRITZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back