PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bene Benwikere cut, option for the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyFTW!

Goodell sucks
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

Thoughts? He's been out of his element this year, miscast as a #1 CB. But as a slot corner he did really well for the Panthers last year. I think it's a red flag that a team as CB-needy as the Panthers cut him, but I think he could be useful here if we get a chance at him.

You're assuming he gets that far in the waiver process.

You're assuming he gets that far in the waiver process.

Hence the "if we get a chance at him". I don't think he'll clear waivers, but to say that stranger things have happened would be an understatement.

Sounds as if Riveira had a hair across his ass:

Bene' Benwikere told me Thurs. he wasn't working w/ first team. The sense was he was getting phased out. And ...

How quick did Benwikere move go down? His locker's still full.

The Panthers have asked a lot of Benwikere since he came back from breaking his ankle. He's had around road since camp

James Bradberry says he won't be playing Monday and that his turf toe is a week-to-week injury

they are throwing poop on the wall and seeing what sticks......

This must be the big cut the Fed has been talking about. Soon we'll hear Janet Yellen!
The chick will raise rates. With that said Yellen better put some policies in place forcing banks and financial institution to implement blockchain technology or we are all f-ed.

Better off putting your money under the mattress.

The chick will raise rates. With that said Yellen better put some policies in place forcing banks and financial institution to implement blockchain technology or we are all f-ed.

Better off putting your money under the mattress.

We're already boned. There's only so much lipstick for the pig...

So how many teams have gone from a Super Bowl appearance to not making the playoffs because we might be looking at that with the Panthers.

2008 Patriots don't count.

For a second I thought he had the same name as a fmr chairman of the Federal Reserve.

LOL... I read it as Ben-Ben Wikipedia. o_O Which means he could be... the answer!!! :D

For a second I thought he had the same name as a fmr chairman of the Federal Reserve.

The professor of a college econ class I took in 12th grade wouldn't stop bragging about how they went to MIT together. I wonder if anyone in the room actually cared.

The professor of a college econ class I took in 12th grade wouldn't stop bragging about how they went to MIT together. I wonder if anyone in the room actually cared.

He's lame.

I had a PoliSci professor who was a communications aide to Regan. She told some hysterical stories and didn't use her relationship as a way of trying to establish her credibility.

Reactions: jah
Kind of interested. Not sure if he would be an upgrade over Rowe, Coleman, etc.

Kind of interested. Not sure if he would be an upgrade over Rowe, Coleman, etc.
The title is out of date. He was claimed off waivers by the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down