PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Watson - 'The Early Years' - Nice look at our TEs childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that was really neat.

I'm a huge Ben Watson fan (obviously), I've always thought of him as one of the more grounded and likable guys on the team since we drafted him.

Plus, his wonderlic score was off the charts, and I like the smart ones.

I'm a huge Ben Watson fan (obviously), I've always thought of him as one of the more grounded and likable guys on the team since we drafted him.

I do think that Watson may have his best year in 2008 as I doubt we keep the entire WR corp we currently have and I think Watson becomes a more frequent target next year.

BTW: I wonder if the guy in your avatar is going to be at the game,Would love to see the same expression from him again at the 0:00 mark :D

BTW: I wonder if the guy in your avatar is going to be at the game,Would love to see the same expression from him again at the 0:00 mark :D

No, I think he's boycotting. After all, if it weren't for spygate, the Bills probably would have won the division this season. :rolleyes:

Still, if we can get Booed 14-year old Pats Fan Girl to the AFCCG, I have to believe we can track down Angry Bills Guy and bring him to the Super Bowl to set up the last shot. He's an American hero.

Last edited:
No, I think he's boycotting. After all, if it weren't for spygate, the Bills probably would have won the division this season. :rolleyes:

Still, if we can get Booed 14-year old Pats Fan Girl to the AFCCG, I have to believe we can track down Angry Bills Guy and bring him to the Super Bowl to set up the last shot. He's an American hero.

I LOVE Angry Bills Guy! Best pic I've ever seen posted here.

Let's hope he's joined by his twin brother whom he was separated from at birth - Angry Giants Guy - on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes