PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Watson on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he met our Harrison37. He's a major who was just deployed over there.
As you well know by now, Kirk grumped about the scarcity of USO visits to his AOR, too much insurgent indirect fire activity.

Casale was one of the reasons I allowed my PFW subscription to lapse, and the primary reason I no longer make the Patriots.com site a regular read.

Please take all discussion on who should or shouldn't support whichever to the Political Forum, this thread was about Ben's appearance on EEI. I'm glad he's home and thank him for agreeing to visit our troops in a War Zone.

WOW!!! I had no idea the box of worms I opened up here. I actually read all twenty pages expose Cassale for the worm that I thought he was, but couldn't prove. I can't believe he actually used MULTIPLE board names in order to prop up his point. WHAT A LOSER!!!!! I'm not a regular here so I missed this when it all went down in Oct. So you guys already knew about Cassale's noxious tendencies.

However I would like to know about Cassale's bona fides as a draft expert. Did he ever play, coach, or scout, or is he like the rest of us, just speculating. ;). He certainly comes accross as though he would like everyone to BELIEVE that he's a bona fide expert.

BTW- a few years ago, before he went "big time", Tom Curran used to be a pretty regular poster over on the Pats page on KFFL, using his own name as his board name, btw. Those were the days when Tom Curran was the Mike Reiss of his day. Just a hard working stiff, doing his job getting info for Pats fans.

Last edited:
WOW!!! I had no idea the box of worms I opened up here. I actually read all twenty pages expose Cassale for the worm that I thought he was, but couldn't prove. I can't believe he actually used MULTIPLE board names in order to prop up his point. WHAT A LOSER!!!!! I'm not a regular here so I missed this when it all went down in Oct. So you guys already knew about Cassale's noxious tendencies.

However I would like to know about Cassale's bona fides as a draft expert. Did he ever play, coach, or scout, or is he like the rest of us, just speculating. ;). He certainly comes accross as though he would like everyone to BELIEVE that he's a bona fide expert.

BTW- a few years ago, before he went "big time", Tom Curran used to be a pretty regular poster over on the Pats page on KFFL, using his own name as his board name, btw. Those were the days when Tom Curran was the Mike Reiss of his day. Just a hard working stiff, doing his job getting info for Pats fans.

I actually like Curran even though he's made the jump to national...he appears to be one of the better national guys! Reiss is still the man though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes