PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Watson and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I love this man. He has had some rookie mistakes, some injuries, but not only is he a promising player skillwise, he's evolved into one of my favorite Pats players overall. That is the second time he's taken (even if temporarily) a TD away. He's a hard worker, a great player, and I believe that next year, he will prove this all to us even more.

Its been a great streak. It would have been nice to be beaten by another team, instead we have to deal with the fact that we beat ourselves. Until next year boys..

skri65 said:
I love this man. He has had some rookie mistakes, some injuries, but not only is he a promising player skillwise, he's evolved into one of my favorite Pats players overall. That is the second time he's taken (even if temporarily) a TD away. He's a hard worker, a great player, and I believe that next year, he will prove this all to us even more.

Its been a great streak. It would have been nice to be beaten by another team, instead we have to deal with the fact that we beat ourselves. Until next year boys..

Yes and no. I had much higher expectations of him this year, but he is improving much lately though. I only hope he only moves forward with his progress and dominates this position. Daniel Graham is also pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes