PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's opening statement at combine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
“It’s kind of interesting to be here at this stadium, as the combine has kind of moved along, it’s come a long way. I remember being at Arizona State, as it was getting dark, standing out there watching the Fridge [William Perry] do his vertical jump. It was quite a sight to see. Coming to the dome, and now coming in here [to Lucas Oil Stadium], it’s amazing how the Combine has grown at every turn really – the media, the agents, the players, and the preparation for it, and all these guys who spend months getting ready for it. It’s become quite an event.

“It’s fun to be a part of it. It’s good to see the college players. Unfortunately, I’ve seen a little bit more of them this year than I have in a couple of the previous years. But that being said, it’s always an enjoyable part of the process to start to get to know them.”

More here: Patriots blog - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

"Unfortunately, I’ve seen a little bit more of them this year"

This past season still lingers in him .. He's pissed, He wants blood ala 2007 season, different ending though..:beatingcoming:

"Unfortunately, I’ve seen a little bit more of them this year"

This past season still lingers in him .. He's pissed, He wants blood ala 2007 season, different ending though..:beatingcoming:

I don't know about him being "pissed" about last year. The good news to me is it sounds like he hasn't lost any of his focus or drive. Sounds like he's been breaking down alot of tape the last two months. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes