PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's golf partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordberg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that Bill Belicheck and Randy Moss were golf partners today at the Bolton Country Club? Just got off the phone with my brother, and said they talked about it on one of the morning shows

Re: Belicheck's golf partner

Did anyone else hear that Bill Belicheck and Randy Moss were golf partners today at the Bolton Country Club? Just got off the phone with my brother, and said they talked about it on one of the morning shows

Yea, BB and Moss were reportedly partnered up at the charity event. It was held at the International Golf Club here in Bolton. Unfortunately, no members were allowed in today as they closed the coarse to all but Kraft employees. They even brought in their own caddies, much to the disappointment of several of young local boys planning on playing hooky for the day!;)

Belichick is really looking like quite the pot-head. Just look at the people he associates himself with.

Not saying its a bad thing, just surpising.

Belichick is really looking like quite the pot-head. Just look at the people he associates himself with.

??????????

Yeah, I mean, why would he be associating with Randy Moss if it wasn't to score pot?

Yeah, I mean, why would he be associating with Randy Moss if it wasn't to score pot?

LOL!!!!!! That was the correct response to that one!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

I can't wait to visit "Belichicks House of Blunts".

? x 11,111,111.11

Can't wait to see the pics.

That's not necessary, he can just get it from his son.

Does actually only about 50% of people in this forum actually know how to spell our head coach BELICHICK'S last name?

Might as well...can't drink anymore.

BB was in college in the 1970's and he may look like a straight arrow but I'd be willing to bet that he smoked a little and even if he didn't smoke, I'll bet he had a contact high. :D

I will be laughing for the rest of the day over this response. Well done.

Perhaps this was the equivalent of making the worst kid in class sit with the teacher on the field trip bus ride. No sneaking into the woods "looking for his ball" or running people down with the cart for Randy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes