PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick to coach Pro Bowl, sorry LT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know where you are from, but I strongly suggest you go back there and stay there. It is easy to write that trash when you will not come face to face with some one. Child.

Good one. You got me. Adult.

pao

Pao is a Chargers fan FWIW. So he knows what's classy and what's not. :rolleyes:

Do you have a problem with anything I have posted? Come on, let's hear it specifically.

pao

Do you have a problem with anything I have posted? Come on, let's hear it specifically.

pao

Yeah I do. You called BB an ass. He answered Wilcots questions short and sweet. After a loss like that what do you expect him to say? You can have Marty or Herman Edwards and their inspirational post game speeches.

Yeah I do. You called BB an ass. He answered Wilcots questions short and sweet. After a loss like that what do you expect him to say? You can have Marty or Herman Edwards and their inspirational post game speeches.

I did call him and ass, sorry about that. I don't know the man. I edited it to say he ACTS like an ass. There are examples that, I am sure, you are aware of (Mangini, Chargers introductions, I could go on). Look the guy is a great coach, I just wish... never mind. Tony Dungy, now there is a dude that has class.

pao

BB spotted Rodney Harrison and his attitude while coaching a pro bowl.

Free Hawaiian vacation and a chance to get to know the cream of FA in future years.........

and isn't it time for classless charger fans to stay at their boards ? talk about inferiority complexes

No, its not quite time yet. Figured I come in here and express my joy in watching you guys choke away the game.
Next time, tell your fellow trash fans not to come into our forums and spew their filth. Enjoy the rest of the cold winter... at least we got the warm weather here in SD.

No, its not quite time yet. Figured I come in here and express my joy in watching you guys choke away the game.
Next time, tell your fellow trash fans not to come into our forums and spew their filth. Enjoy the rest of the cold winter... at least we got the warm weather here in SD.

awwww.....still hurting that your 14-2, 10 all pro players, MVP, HFA, bye week didn't get you to the SB?

oh..and you got warm weather AND Marty...now that is enjoyable to watch:rocker:

----------

lol. at least our team didn't squander a 21-3 lead. now , that's big time choking. your team set a championship record for most squandered points. CONGRATULATIONS! come to think of it, if some of the Bolts players didn't help you win you would have been sitting in the cold yesterday.

'looking forward to foxborough with a VERY ANGRY Charger team.

41-0 coming up......!

:rocker:

Not to mention that they can look forward to half of their team retiring and losing their best defensive player Samuels cuz this franchise is too cheap to pay their own players. Hope the frostbite doesn't make you guys lose anymore brain cells, you tools :rocker:

Not to mention that they can look forward to half of their team retiring and losing their best defensive player Samuels cuz this franchise is too cheap to pay their own players. Hope the frostbite doesn't make you guys lose anymore brain cells, you tools

young OL
2 first round picks
30 mill under the cap
BB
Tom Brady

chargers have marty who will screw them again...

young OL
2 first round picks
30 mill under the cap
BB
Tom Brady

chargers have marty who will screw them again...

2 first round picks... good for you lets see what happens with them.

$30 mil under the cap... so what? When has your team ever been close to using all of their cap money... LMAO

BB... yeah, his strategy was so brilliant... stopped both LT and Manning LOL

Tom Brady... yeah I'll give you that.

I am not speaking specifically of the "handshake and hug". I am speaking of his postgame attitude and his history of boorish behavior.

pao

Who gives a sh#t? Really? I find it humorous, and does not bother me at all... I could care less about his attitude towards the media... Get a grip, you are grabbing for straws... BB has been acting "boorish" from day 1 and you say something now!!!! :eek: Get your panties out of a wad.

Uh.. didn't the BB-coached Patriots beat out LT and his classy teammates?

And obviously this franchise knows what it's doing when they don't give in to a player's demands. Three SBs in the last six seasons... and they've been losing players due to financial decisions in the process.

pao, what did you want Belichick to say in his interview? He didn't complain... he said the Colts did a little more than the Patriots did to win. Not sure what else you want him to say. Perhaps he should have complained that the Colts celebrating their trip to the Super Bowl was classless, hmm?

Last edited:
2 first round picks... good for you lets see what happens with them.
all first round picks the Pats selected since 2001 are starting , they don't have the best GM for nothing.

$30 mil under the cap... so what? When has your team ever been close to using all of their cap money... LMAO
ahem..yes they did moron..but I guess your football knowledge is non existent for you to know that.

LdT got the yardage..did that get him a ring?...ooops..no it didn't
as for Manning....his team was simply better..did you read that A**hole?..HIS TEAM....BB had a brilliant plan that was not executed...happens

Last edited:
"Chargers beat themselves", "the Pats lack class". blah blah blah

The same excuses over and over from you idiots.

How about this: the PI call on Troy Brown, the twelve men in the huddle, and some questionable play calling beat the Patriots yesterday, not the Colts.

lol. at least our team didn't squander a 21-3 lead. now , that's big time choking.
Did you forget when the Chargers blew an eight-point lead in the final five minutes at home last Sunday? Oops.

Last edited:
gotta admit, after all the talk of how great the pats red zone D was, i was surprised to see them give up a whole 6 rushing tds in 2 games.

that had to be some kinda wakeup call

of course i still blame my chargers for even letting the pats wriggle off the hook they were on, disgusting.

how is pro bowl coaching determined?
is it the loser of the Conf Championship game? (because the winner has to prep for the Super Bowl?)

Bump this question please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back