PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Shines at Pebble Beach Golf-but not his Pro Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundgame

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Teamed with PGA Pro Tim Petrovic (Conn.), Bill Belichick's team (-5) is tied for 111th out of 156 teams at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am in CA. Petrovic went 71 (+1) and 80 (+8) thru 2 rounds, meaning Coach Bill is -14 (under par) on his ball for both days. His net score per day was approx. 63-65. Any kind of decent play by Petrovic and they are in the hunt. Petrovic is in 150th place out of 156 players. BB will put Petrovic on waivers after today's round.

Teamed with PGA Pro Tim Petrovic (Conn.), Bill Belichick's team (-5) is tied for 111th out of 156 teams at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am in CA. Petrovic went 71 (+1) and 80 (+8) thru 2 rounds, meaning Coach Bill is -14 (under par) on his ball for both days. His net score per day was approx. 63-65. Any kind of decent play by Petrovic and they are in the hunt. Petrovic is in 150th place out of 156 players. BB will put Petrovic on waivers after today's round.

He should of paired up with Happy Gilmore. I would have liked his chances a tad more.

Last edited by a moderator:
He should of paired up with Happy Gilmore. I would have liked his chances a tad more.

Naw, Happy Talks to much, Bill would have to sit him for the first few holes.

Wow. It must be because of the long hours BB puts in practicing golf:rolleyes:

Day 3 at Pebble Beach no better for Petrovic/Belechick team. BB's shoulders must be sagging from the weight of carrying team. Petrovic (79 score round 3) ends round by going bogey-double bogey-bogey, and quadriple bogey 9 at the famous 18th hole hole at PB. Despite that, Coach Belichick's team ended up -2 under par (70) for day, based on BB's 3rd straight day of very good net scoring.

Is this something BB typically does, a week of relaxation on the west coast??

Thought he was taking careful notes of the ongoings at Patsfans.com to prepare for the draft.

Petrovic is killing him, think BB takes a chance on Tiger? I know he's gotten into trouble but if he can handle Moss and Corey Dillon why not Tiger?

Thought he was taking careful notes of the ongoings at Patsfans.com to prepare for the draft.

Exactly! He is listing all the binkies and mocks and making SURE he does not draft any of those guys. This must be the way it works because every year he seems to do the opposite of what we expect (but then years later someone is sure to say "I knooooow he was gonnnnna take dat Rutgers kid I neeew it").

Laptop in the golfcart......duh :D

Petrovic is killing him, think BB takes a chance on Tiger? I know he's gotten into trouble but if he can handle Moss and Corey Dillon why not Tiger?

Tiger costs too much. Unfortunately, BB tried to get by with the equivalent of an UDFA in Petrovic and probably has to spend a high draft pick next year on a new partner.

Will probably pair with some unknown golfer from a small college that no one has heard of and we'll all hate on the first day, but inexplicably starts pouring in birdies. The scouts will be looking at college golfers during the summer.

I watched a little of day 3 and found it hilarious that he wore a grey sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off.

In the third round of the 2011 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, NFL coaching legends Bill Belichick and Herman Edwards get a quick swing analysis after their tee shots at the par-3 17th hole at Pebble Beach.

"......NFL coaching legends Bill Belichick and Herman Edwards....."???????

That's like saying "horse racing legends Secretariat and Mr. Ed...."

"......NFL coaching legends Bill Belichick and Herman Edwards....."???????

That's like saying "horse racing legends Secretariat and Mr. Ed...."

Now, that is funny!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots