PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick running up the score

Status
Not open for further replies.
some highlight quotes

Billicheat + Goodall= best buds!!!

Yeah, I bet Pats fans are embarrassed that they don't have a more sensitive coach.
<<<<<smart fin fan

How many times have you been at a game where the crowd was roaring because a coach had class?
<<<<same smart fin fan

Please!

Didn't we lead 31-13 in the last one and then stuck another one in to win 38-13?

You didn't have a problem with that one did you? I bet you thought it was up to them to stop US right?
<<<different logical fin fan....seriously, a lot came out to blow the OP away

that pats are a year or two away from 4-12
<<<<then again, it always evens out, LMAO

Nice ones.....

Just curious to think about how many teams fans boards where like this last year.....

lol. Not another 'No class' whines and karma talks from other team fans. Yes, class wins championships. Get a grip. Funny this talk of class comes from Joey Porter fans.

Hmmm, I'm wondering why you didn't post a link to the companion thread from after the first game when they must have been complaining about their Coach running it up on us?

Oh wait, that's because there is no such thread.

They are still pissed last year in a VERY similar situation that Brady was brought back in after Cassel through a 6 pick to Taylor and ended in a very similar score of 49-28

They are still pissed last year in a VERY similar situation that Brady was brought back in after Cassel through a 6 pick to Taylor and ended in a very similar score of 49-28
Ah yes, the game with my favorite BB quote.

Q: And the other quarterback, Gutierrez, was there something wrong with Matt or was it just performance?

BB: We were just trying to win the game. That's all.

Q: The score was 42-21.

BB: Yeah. One more turnover and it's a 14-point game in the middle of the fourth quarter. Yeah I was at the game.

(laughter)

BB: I was there.
Quote is 1:57 in
Bill Belichick Press Conference - 10/21/2007

now we're running up the score with our back up quarterback ? sorry your team sucks ! what a bunch of loser rednecks.

now we're running up the score with our back up quarterback ? sorry your team sucks ! what a bunch of loser rednecks.

Hehe... That reminds me. Didn't Porter say something around Week 3 that Matt Cassel is no Tom Brady (or something to that effect)? A true statement by Porter.....yet he still threw for 415 yards on you!

How does Joey Porter get any chicks with a grill like that? See that pic in the first post?

Ever heard of a flamboyant homosexual? Do the math.

Porter gets plenty of partners.

Thankfully, there appear to be a few Dolphins fans on that board that have perspective. I'm guessing they're the ones that have already hit puberty.

Thankfully, there appear to be a few Dolphins fans on that board that have perspective. I'm guessing they're the ones that have already hit puberty.

who cares ? let them wallow in their ignorance.

Ahhhh, yes!

Just like old times.

:eat1:

If you loose you loose, to deflect the loss by idiotic talk does nothing for their fandom... what was he supposed to do..

Wow, what babies. When did the NFL become little league? I like the guy who said kicking a FG wouldn't be running up the score. haha.

Yea, an easy nearly guaranteed 3 points wouldn't be running up the score, but going for it on 4th down, using the last RB on your roster and running straight up the middle is.

If I were an opposing coach in that situation, I would have thought BB did the 'classy' thing. He gave them a chance to stop it with a very basic play. They failed, it's their fault. If anyone on that Miami team is crying about it, they have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back