PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick ripped team today - if he did that on this site, he would be called whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick ripped team today - if he did that on this site, he would be called whi

Humble Pie. He serves it.
I'm fine with that.
And I don't see why the fans can't serve humble pie either, when it is warranted.

Because they don't know the recipe, and the crap they cook up from the comfort of their couches and attempt to serve in it's place is garbage pie, pure and simple. Three time champions in the midst of an undefeated season shouldn't have to eat that kind of bandwaggon frontrunner fanboy ****. :D

Re: Belichick ripped team today - if he did that on this site, he would be called whi

Belichick showed the team many clips of various players missing assignments and making errors. He ripped them for 45 minutes - saying they need to improve. Brady said "Coach gave it to us pretty good today," "We've made plenty of mistakes. Especially the last month of football, I don't think it's been our best."

If someone on this board made all those comments, the Kool-aid police would rip them a new one and call them a whiner.

The truth is, we were playing better earlier in year and it is ok to say that and point out areas where we think they could use some improvement. We still love the team and recognize we are still playing as well as anyone but we also see areas that seem to have slipped a bit and it is ok to talk about it....
What a dumb header. If he said that on this site, he wouldn't be called a whiner 'cuz he's THE HEAD COACH. But point taken.

Because they don't know the recipe, and the crap they cook up from the comfort of their couches and attempt to serve in it's place is garbage pie, pure and simple. Three time champions in the midst of an undefeated season shouldn't have to eat that kind of bandwaggon frontrunner fanboy ****. :D

I seriously doubt they read this website. Either that or you have a seriously overinflated opinion of your own posts.

Permission to whine sir?

Denied!:eek:

AFewGoodMen.jpg

Last edited:

BTW, this could be the funniest thread I've ever seen on any forum.

It's like roll call at the whiner's convention.:D

I don't know of any poster here who has a problem with breaking down plays and showing the errors. Not a single poster. Not one. I'm sure they exist, if it makes you feel better, but that's not what the 'homers' call out the whiners for, since the homers A.) Don't actually know the plays, and B.) Don't make their arguments by even attempting to break the plays down.

"Player sucks!", on an undefeated team, is whining. Showing a series of Photos and saying something like "Look where player is missing his block because he's slow getting out of his stance" is legitimate criticism (It may not be accurate, but at least it's legitimate).

I agree with these statements. I enjoy reading someone break down a play and show he did a good job and who did a bad job these are very interesting. I really dislike threads that just say "Our run defense sucks!!" or something to that effect

I have a feeling Belichick's 45 minutes didn't consist of : Maroney is a bust. Meriweather is a bust. Watson sucks. Thomas is a disappointment. That's whining. And you can bet that's NOT what Belichick did.

Amen Brother!!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back