PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick on the Pre game show at super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
He will be on with Mike Tirico, would have been funny to see him on the same set as Tom Jackson.... LOL

Looks like the Bellistrator is going national!

I wonder how much film review he will do for this one? :)

They plan to put him on an intravenous caffeine drip beginning the night before so he'll bloviate like Michael Irvin. :D Actually, I'm not sure I like the idea of seeing BB at a Super Bowl doing anything but coaching. It will seem wildly anti-climactic.

Tunescribe said:
They plan to put him on an intravenous caffeine drip beginning the night before so he'll bloviate like Michael Irvin. :D Actually, I'm not sure I like the idea of seeing BB at a Super Bowl doing anything but coaching. It will seem wildly anti-climactic.
Man, you've been waiting a while to use that one, huh?
bloviate bloviate was Word of the Day on June 22, 2001.
:rocker:

I wish him luck, but not so much that he considers a career in the booth!

Bill's Girl said:
Well, I guess this means I will be watching the pre-game hoopla after all....

I wonder if he will be in a suit or that stupid hoodie? The part where he says he has a good relationship with ABC, sounds like a plug for future employment! Can you imagine BB in the booth? I'm not quite sure he can talk fast enough!

I'll watch it too. I can't remember watching Coach Bill when he wasn't talking about an upcoming, or completed Patriots game. That Giants stuff seems like eons ago.

Bill's Girl said:
Well, I guess this means I will be watching the pre-game hoopla after all....

I wonder if he will be in a suit or that stupid hoodie? The part where he says he has a good relationship with ABC, sounds like a plug for future employment! Can you imagine BB in the booth? I'm not quite sure he can talk fast enough!

Maybe they'll will have subtitles if he starts to mumble.

I did post on Chris's blog, where this was first shown, that the Kool Aid Chior would be glued to the post game show.

Was I right on the money or what?

PATSNUTme said:

I did post on Chris's blog, where this was first shown, that the Kool Aid Chior would be glued to the post game show.

You are usually right on the money Nut. But I thought he was going to be on the pre, not post game show?

Funny note, I emailed Huge Crush with the link and she went a little nuts, thinking it was a bad idea.

He does not mumble Nut, only the fricken Jets fans say that about him. :D

Bill's Girl said:
You are usually right on the money Nut. But I thought he was going to be on the pre, not post game show?

Funny note, I emailed Huge Crush with the link and she went a little nuts, thinking it was a bad idea.

He does not mumble Nut, only the fricken Jets fans say that about him. :D

The 'blog' said the pre-game show. Did you see something that said post game show?

Maybe he's going both ways- pre and post? I knew the 'mumbles" thing would get to you.:singing:

PATSNUTme said:
The 'blog' said the pre-game show. Did you see something that said post game show?

Maybe he's going both ways- pre and post? I knew the 'mumbles" thing would get to you.:singing:

Read the itunes post.....I am in NO mood! :D YOU wrote in your blog post here that the KAQ would be watching the post game....Get it straight would ya?

The only thing that upsets me more than the mumbles thing is when they say that BB stole the million from a dying Leon Hess......:mad:

Bill's Girl said:
Read the itunes post.....I am in NO mood! :D YOU wrote in your blog post here that the KAQ would be watching the post game....Get it straight would ya?

The only thing that upsets me more than the mumbles thing is when they say that BB stole the million from a dying Leon Hess......:mad:

Put down that ipod before it's too late.

I did say pre- not post- on the blog thread.

PATSNUTme said:

You said "post" Nutter! :D :D

Tunescribe said:

I'm with you Tune.

This whole thing with Bill being anywhere near the SB..... without the Pats and with him not being on the field just doesn't feel right to me. :(

PATSNUTme said:

I don't think he mumbles, but he's not exactly animated or exuberant. His speaking manner reminds me a bit of Bob Newhart.

This mumbling crap should have gone away with all his critics in Cleveland. Give him something to talk about that matters and he talks very well. Just don't ask him B.S. about things like injuries :)

They were just talking about this on NEST. Gresh says he will be boring if they expect him to give out info about how a team gets ready to play a SB.

One thing I do agree with, they said that if they have him breakdown tape of the teams, he will be animated and will educate the public about the game.

BTW, I was just kidding about the 'mumbles" thing, to get a rise out of the Kool Aid Choir.

PATSNUTme said:
They were just talking about this on NEST. Gresh says he will be boring if they expect him to give out info about how a team gets ready to play a SB.

One thing I do agree with, they said that if they have him breakdown tape of the teams, he will be animated and will educate the public about the game.

BTW, I was just kidding about the 'mumbles" thing, to get a rise out of the Kool Aid Choir.

I know you were! I hate it, it makes him sound stupid! The Jets fans call him that all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes