PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick mic'd up on Thursday night came vs. Houston (full video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
65690287.jpg

the best is on the brissett TD, when he ,josh and daboll celebrate like little kids who came up with a prank which worked to perfection :-D

BB to LG just stay behind the double team...next clip LG stays behind the double team for 50 and a TD.

"In my opinion he’s the greatest coach to ever coach this game so anything he says I’m going to do and I feel like that goes for anybody else on this team," said Blount after the teams 27-0 win over the Houston Texans. "The results, the results speak for themselves.

"In my opinion he’s the greatest coach to ever coach this game so anything he says I’m going to do and I feel like that goes for anybody else on this team," said Blount after the teams 27-0 win over the Houston Texans. "The results, the results speak for themselves.
You can tell 'LG' wasn't just talk on that too cuz when BB goes over and tells him to stay behind the double team, he's all ears, looking coach right in the eyes and responds with an immediate "OK." Funny that he has previously been thought of as a bad locker room guy.

Between this, his recent play, BB's obvious affinity for him and the fun he has out there playing & celebrating with the minutemen, I really don't understand how any pats fans could not be loving him right now.

Last edited:
Just watched the entire program. The Pats piece was just great. The pro-Patriot/Belichick dialogue among the panel members was over-the-top tremendous. I was pleasantly surprised how good Brandon Marshall is in that role. Still not sure how appropriate it is for any active player to be in that role, but he's really, really good. I bet his gushing comments about BB were wildly popular with Jet fans...;)

You can tell 'LG' wasn't just talk on that too cuz when BB goes over and tells him to stay behind the double team, he's all ears, looking coach right in the eyes and responds with an immediate "OK." Funny that he has previously been thought of as a bad locker room guy.

Between this, his recent play, BB's obvious affinity for him and the fun he has out there playing & celebrating with the minutemen, I really don't understand how any pats fans could not be loving him right now.
yup, that part was awesome

LG knows whats up

this team man...its only 3 weeks but damn...they look like a hell of a unit...

Just watched the entire program. The Pats piece was just great. The pro-Patriot/Belichick dialogue among the panel members was over-the-top tremendous. I was pleasantly surprised how good Brandon Marshall is in that role. Still not sure how appropriate it is for any active player to be in that role, but he's really, really good. I bet his gushing comments about BB were wildly popular with Jet fans...;)

Anyone got a link to the Showtime clip?

I loved the reaction after the bootleg TD. Either McD loved the play and sold it to BB or BB gave it to McD but you could see a happy i told you so in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back