PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick lists Grossman as doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vrabel" on BB: Or maybe he?s just gone completely nuts and we?re all witnessing his total mental breakdown. Either way, it?s kind of awesome.?

I remember last season they listed Tom Brady as ?dead.? And two years ago when Rodney Harrison got hurt, he was listed on the injury report as ?tall.?

Would love to see BB actually do some of these things just to spite the NFL. But that would probably go too far and actually provoke Polian and his rules group to actually take action.
:D

Brilliant!! And they said satire was dead.

That was freakin' funny, so much so that it must have been written by a Brit.

pats1 said:
That's a satirical site, you do know that, right?

Uhm......yeah I'm pretty sure it's not true but thanks for pointing out the obvious, also we won't be watching Patriots and Bears fight each other Sunday, they're actually highly trained athletes representing their respective teams with MASCOTS who are fierce animals and revolutionary war soldiers.

floridaherb said:
Uhm......yeah I'm pretty sure it's not true but thanks for pointing out the obvious, also we won't be watching Patriots and Bears fight each other Sunday, they're actually highly trained athletes representing their respective teams with MASCOTS who are fierce animals and revolutionary war soldiers.

:D. Now, the question is whether a bunch of Revolutionary musketeers would be able to load, aim and shoot quickly enough to avoid being mauled to death.

Last edited:
I knew it was a joke after reading Lovie Smith calling BB a "son of a b*&^". It actually would be pretty funny if BB came out with an injury report for the opposing team.

gomezcat said:
:D. Now, the question is whether a bunch of Revolutionary musketeers would be able to load, aim and shoot quickly enough to avoid being mauled to death.

Weren't Colonial-era muskets so inaccurate that the safest place to stand was directly in front of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back