PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick, Kraft were interviewed in Hernandez probe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll get the texts eventually. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they are entered into evidence then the public has a right to them. But until then, I am not going to pass judgment or rumor-monger.

Kinda OT but I was reading an article today and realized AH is only 24. Pretty crazy, seems like he was drafted such a long time ago.

Kinda OT but I was reading an article today and realized AH is only 24. Pretty crazy, seems like he was drafted such a long time ago.

Yeah, a couple of summers ago we were looking pretty good at the old tight end position, with experienced players who had played multiple seasons that were 22 and 23.

Heh. That would explain the 33 pages. Coaching/strategy discussions carried out 140 characters at a time.

It's actually one play that was diagnosed throughout 33 pages.

I've heard that the offensive playbook was tough to pick up, but this brings it to a whole new level.

An update on the text messaging situation: it was a TOTAL of 34 text messages, not 34 pages. These exchanges took place over a FIVE month time period of Dec.'12 through May '13, and this information comes courtesy of the Patriots team attorney, who wanted to clarify the truth and stop the spreading of false rumors.

In other words, it's very reasonable to assume that there were approx. 17 total exchanges (one message from each party back and forth) over a five month period of time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/18/pats-clarify-texts-between-belichick-hernandez/

34 texts OMG, that means dozens and dozens of words, and hundreds of letters. Belichick is sooooo screwed. Felger and Florio are going to have a bonanza with this diamond mine....... See Ya later Bill. Hung by your own Lol j/k wtf.

34 texts OMG, that means dozens and dozens of words, and hundreds of letters. Belichick is sooooo screwed. Felger and Florio are going to have a bonanza with this diamond mine....... See Ya later Bill. Hung by your own Lol j/k wtf.
Felger,Florio,Borges,Shaughnessy,Ryan, Tomase et al will just yawn and forget about it. And no one,other than perhaps Curran, will hold their feet to the fire. Thanks, in advance, Prentice...

An update on the text messaging situation: it was a TOTAL of 34 text messages, not 34 pages. These exchanges took place over a FIVE month time period of Dec.'12 through May '13, and this information comes courtesy of the Patriots team attorney, who wanted to clarify the truth and stop the spreading of false rumors.

In other words, it's very reasonable to assume that there were approx. 17 total exchanges (one message from each party back and forth) over a five month period of time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/18/pats-clarify-texts-between-belichick-hernandez/

d%#*!@t. I was coming here to make a joke that these 34 pages of texts was just a misunderstanding and that Belichick actually just received 34 texts on his pager.. ;)

Anyway, I am waiting with bated breath for Florio and Felger to apologize and admit they were wrong for insinuating that clearly 34 pages of texts meant Belichick was cheating again.

h43138183

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-between-belichick-hernandez/#comment-3480701

A few paragraphs quoted for those of you with better sense and more will power than yours truly.

Florio said:
The team that never says anything unless it has to has decided that it needs to say something about the report that coach Bill Belichick and former tight end Aaron Hernandez exchanged 33 pages of text messages.

Florio said:
This won’t change the fact that the messages will be scrutinized with the benefit of hindsight for any hint that would have put the Patriots on notice of Hernandez’s impending implosion. It only means that there aren’t as many messages as the report of 33 pages of texts would imply.

Drummond's comment said:
Jul 18, 2014 10:42 PM
Such a passive aggressive way but not unexpected way for Florio to say: I was wrong.

This time around Im going to hold my breath until PFT deletes my.. err Drummond's comment that could appear at second glance to reflect badly on Florio. :)

Last edited:
It appears to already be gone.

Wow, what a toolbag that guy is.

Florio does the same thing to me, and I'm fairly respectable and polite with my comments.

Anything that questions his motive or even comes close to making him look bad will usually be deleted rather quickly. It's downright pathetic.

d%#*!@t. I was coming here to make a joke that these 34 pages of texts was just a misunderstanding and that Belichick actually just received 34 texts on his pager.. ;)

Yeah, anyone who has such an open hatred for social media (and media in general) would have a difficult time creating 33+ pages of text messages. That one just didn't make sense on any level.

I must admit that I am kind of glad that the Pats lawyer addressed the situation just to clarify the fact that it was a total of 34 exchanges over a five month period of time. I suppose that we should be more than used to the media screwing things up by now--sometimes even on purpose.

someone should delete Florio from the planet....

True. In the meantime, all we can do is root for his local hometown Steelers to do as poorly as humanly possible. Boy, I hate that team and its entire fanbase.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-between-belichick-hernandez/#comment-3480701

A few paragraphs quoted for those of you with better sense and more will power than yours truly.

This time around Im going to hold my breath until PFT deletes my.. err Drummond's comment that could appear at second glance to reflect badly on Florio. :)
That site is so aweful. I almost never read anything from it before. But stopped following them on Twitter after they wrote an article about Steve Smith said he thinks that Flacco throws a really good deep ball. Which he does. Of course PFT basically got that to how Smith hates Can Newton because he didn't say anything about Cam. Just stop reading that site. It's absolute crap and their goal is to write crap which people get mad at so they post about it at forums with a link so more people go there.

someone should delete Florio from the planet....

Along with all of its spygate obsessed fans...

BTW Borges shat himself a little bit when he read this news... just a little bit though.

Two days of talk radio wasted. Which brings the total this year to ... 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots