PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick just said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
that Bruschi's leg "tightened up on him". Knowing his track record with the truth on injuries, it's hard to say if that's good or bad. Let's hope for the best.

I heard it too. It's hard to hear the questions, but I understood the one about "Why are players like Bruschi playing on special teams in a game like this?" LOL, loud and clear.

Aaaand hopefully 'tightened up' = cramp/pull and they were playing it safe. Very true that you never know with BB though.

bigsid05 said:
Aaaand hopefully 'tightened up' = cramp/pull and they were playing it safe. Very true that you never know with BB though.

Despite what most people think, a cramp can really be debilitating. A severe cramp brought on by dehydration can certainly render someone unable to walk. As lactic acid builds up, the muscle has a harder time working, and eventually it will shut down. I sincerely hope that's the case with this particular injury. A partial tear or sprain seem like possibilities at this point too.

All we can do is speculate, I guess.

Ugh, I really hate listening to the post game announcers though..."All we know is it is NOT. GOOD. HE leaves the game on a cart and doesn't return. NOT. GOOD."

WE. GET. IT.

Richter said:
that Bruschi's leg "tightened up on him". Knowing his track record with the truth on injuries, it's hard to say if that's good or bad. Let's hope for the best.

The dreaded "tightening up", my worst fear.

That narrows it down to something between a twisted ankle and amputation in BB speak. :confused:

Madden Gets it Right

Called it a cramp at the time of the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back