Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

January 08, 2006
Belichick on Broncos
Posted By: mreiss | Time: 09:47:55 PM

Patriots coach Bill Belichick had the following statement when it was determined tonight that the team would face the Broncos in the next round of NFL playoffs:

"The Denver Broncos will be our toughest challenge this season. To have any chance, it will take our best game and certainly a lot better performance than the last time we played them."

What he was really saying was. "Hey Shanny the Tranny. Better tuck them horse teeth back into your head before we kick them straight down your throat."

lemme guess.. the broncos do a lot of things well... they are really strong... they are well-coached.. their WR's are fast... their O-line is tough... their DB's are great... their special teams are super.... their K is incredible... blah blah blah... i'll take the points
typical BB-talk

huskeralk said:
What he was really saying was. "Hey Shanny the Tranny. Better tuck them horse teeth back into your head before we kick them straight down your throat."

Classic!!!!!!!!!!

PatsWorldChamps said:
lemme guess.. the broncos do a lot of things well... they are really strong... they are well-coached.. their WR's are fast... their O-line is tough... their DB's are great... their special teams are super.... their K is incredible... blah blah blah... i'll take the points
typical BB-talk

And he probably discussed Bruschi's calf in detail and let everyone know he is gonna suite up and play this week.

huskeralk said:
:rofl: :rofl:

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Uh, thank you....thank you very much

elvis-presley%5B1%5D.jpg

huskeralk said:
"Shanny the Tranny" is 7-3 against the Pats...3-2 against Belichick. :D

footstepsfrom#27 said:

So he'll be 500 against Belichick after this weekend. :rocker:

footstepsfrom#27 said:

Well, gosh, why even play the game then? I mean 3-2, it's OBVIOUS that Shanahan has a clear edge!:rolleyes:

Mike Shanahan looks like a serial killer.

Bella*chick said:
Well, gosh, why even play the game then? I mean 3-2, it's OBVIOUS that Shanahan has a clear edge!:rolleyes:

Pats are also 2-12 at Mile High. :D

huskeralk said:
So he'll be 500 against Belichick after this weekend. :rocker:
Maybe...maybe not. We play you guys tough every year. Last time out we rushed for 178 yards and 5.2 a pop...tough to win if you can't stop the run in the altitude. We're 8-0 at Invesco and 11-2 lifetime in the playoffs. This won't be a cakewalk and if you think so your nuts. I think it's low scoring and we win by 3.

Bella*chick said:

:violent: Maybe too much mile high wind on the face? Didn't he used to be a "good looking guy", like when he coached for the Raiders?

footstepsfrom#27 said:
Maybe...maybe not. We play you guys tough every year. Last time out we rushed for 178 yards and 5.2 a pop...tough to win if you can't stop the run in the altitude. We're 8-0 at Invesco and 11-2 lifetime in the playoffs. This won't be a cakewalk and if you think so your nuts. I think it's low scoring and we win by 3.
I dunno footsteps we may need to call in the National Guard. :D

Fanfrom1960 said:
:violent: Maybe too much mile high wind on the face? Didn't he used to be a "good looking guy", like when he coached for the Raiders?

It's his eyes, really. Small, deep set and very, very evil.

His bone structure isn't too bad, though.

pats1 said:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

January 08, 2006
Belichick on Broncos
Posted By: mreiss | Time: 09:47:55 PM

Patriots coach Bill Belichick had the following statement when it was determined tonight that the team would face the Broncos in the next round of NFL playoffs:

"The Denver Broncos will be our toughest challenge this season. To have any chance, it will take our best game and certainly a lot better performance than the last time we played them."

Are you sure he said that or was it just a voice over inserting a team name into a blanket statement?

footstepsfrom#27 said:

The Pats are a completely different team from week 6.

Put it this way...the last time a healthy Pats team went into Mile High, we GAVE you two points and you still couldn't win. :D

24champbailey said:
Pats are also 2-12 at Mile High. :D

how is this at all relevent to whats going to happen this week? those were with different players in different situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back