PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick is NOT F***ing around for this title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought your overall post was spot on, and made a good point.

This particular sentence had me thinking a bit though. On one hand I bet you're right, I bet he does appreciate the hyped up/pumped up version of the hard hitting Spikes. On the other hand, I also think that he would like to see some more attention payed on the field, and less attention dancing around and looking like an idiot.

Some will agree, some will disagree.

I think he wouldn't mind as much overall if Spikes were continuing to be a vocal team leader and setting the tone for the defense, which by all accounts very well may be happening.

There's still some times where his character just seems so...immature that it's hard not to wonder what the hell Belichick thinks.

Fair enough. Spikes doing his little dance while there was a pile-up fighting for a fumble behind him might not have been ideal.

Fair enough. Spikes doing his little dance while there was a pile-up fighting for a fumble behind him might not have been ideal.

It sure was funny though.

I wonder what the ensuing film session with BB was like. I'm sure it was hilarious.

It sure was funny though.

I wonder what the ensuing film session with BB was like. I'm sure it was hilarious.

If by hilarious, you meant Spikes wanted to crawl into a hole for a week or so. . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes