PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick is NOT F***ing around for this title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref this Sunday, Bill Leavy, is one of the worst nutjob refs in NFL history...he's the guy who APOLOGIZED to Seattle and the rest of country after he worked the Super Bowl that Pitt "won"...one thing for sure, his crew always calls a ton of penalties...with these "all star" crews we could see a modern record for calls in a game

Along with the flacco hail marys..the flags will be flying!

And Lloyd popped back up like a jack in the box.

Ive never seen a guy get back on his feet as fast as him.

Lloyd's was a 7"2 high jumper in high school. He's not the fastest guy, but he's very explosive getting off the ground.

The ref this Sunday, Bill Leavy, is one of the worst nutjob refs in NFL history...he's the guy who APOLOGIZED to Seattle and the rest of country after he worked the Super Bowl that Pitt "won"...one thing for sure, his crew always calls a ton of penalties...with these "all star" crews we could see a modern record for calls in a game

lets just hope they can some how get pollard ejected from the game in the 1st quarter for just being a ***clown

sweeptheleg_zps6cb878b1.jpg

"We're just trying to play better. Coach better. In all three phases"

Sign the beast

At least with Leavy at ref, we might get some holding calls our way. Last game against the Ravens, Chandler was getting practically bear hugged the whole game.

So people don't have to start from the beginning each time, The Tweet said: "During ball control drill, Lloyd was knocked to the ground by Belichick."

In the "A Football Life" documentary, Belichick shows the players footage of what they do after good plays to demonstrate their appreciation and passion for good plays. He ties it to how teams become demoralized or dominated in the course of a game. I imagine he's trying to up the level of emotion in this one to match the Ravens who keep yammering about being a "Team of Destiny." The Ravens also keep talking about "steel sharpens steel."

This one will be intense.

just hoping we dont have the same officiating sunday or they will give the ravens the game.....:bricks::bricks:

If we have the same ref group, we are screwed. I was watching that game baffled as to why the majority of the calls went the Ravens way...like the Foster TD...YEAH RIGHT. He never made it in, the one angle they kept showing on TV before the break clearly showed he didn't make it in. His SECOND SURGE can't count when he is already down....

Either way, the past is the past....Our only thought right now is Baltimore. Plain and Simple.

i thought i was the only one that noticed that about him and the jack in the box comparison is spot on. He always has that huge smile on his face when he does it too. Makes me chuckle every time i see it. :d

except for the texans game. He didn't look very happy then.

FaEHZ-1.jpg..............

Good for BB.

I tend to think he'd abstain from that type of coaching during a fumble return drill when Hightower has the ball. :p

In the "A Football Life" documentary, Belichick shows the players footage of what they do after good plays to demonstrate their appreciation and passion for good plays. He ties it to how teams become demoralized or dominated in the course of a game.

I thought that was interesting. There's so much attention paid to how Belichick wants players to "do their jobs" and not get into external BS that it's easy for outsiders to get the (mistaken) impression that he wants an emotionless team of robots. Untrue. I suspect he's a big fan of Spikes' personality (on the field), for example.

Crap. After last week, I do not think this is good news for us. The only thing that might go in our favor is the Thug-ens might start to lose their cool if they get down, score-wise, and start drawing a lot of flags.

I was going to make a comment based off the title, but the thread has devolved into way too much fun.

My original point was BB is the model oi coaching consistency...he never F***s around when it comes to football.

Just another reason for me to love The Hoodie.

I imagine he's trying to up the level of emotion in this one to match the Ravens who keep yammering about being a "Team of Destiny." The Ravens also keep talking about "steel sharpens steel."

This one will be intense.

Actually, steel is best (and usually) sharpened by oiled stone, but the Ravens are on a ramble again, so let 'em just keep jacking their jaws.

New England does it's talking on the field.

Actually, steel is best (and usually) sharpened by oiled stone, but the Ravens are on a ramble again, so let 'em just keep jacking their jaws.

New England does it's talking on the field.

I rarely think about emotion being a factor since everybody comes out stoked to beat Belichick and Brady, but this one is different. The Ravens can channel emotion into points and forcing turnovers - they can also go flat when popped in the mouth.

My feeling is that these teams will come out pumped up for this one - more than usual. Whoever is scored upon first will need to come right back and smack the other team in the mouth and put some points up. The first two possessions of the 2nd half will be critical.

If either team doesn't respond to an early score, this one could get away.

The Patriots defensive backs need to be ready to get tested during the first Ravens series. If the Ravens don't take a couple of early deep shots, their play calling is messed up - which it could well be. Flacco can throw it and he's got two receivers who can beat this Patriots secondary. The Patriots secondary is also able to take it away, so there's big risk-reward here.

My recommendation is to get your chip out of the dip and be in position from the get-go.

Troy Brown does an impression of BB on this am on weei. Heath Evans does it too. Impersonates team meeting when everyone is getting their ass chewed. Troys was full of bleeped MF's.
funnier than hell.

I suspect he's a big fan of Spikes' personality (on the field), for example.

I thought your overall post was spot on, and made a good point.

This particular sentence had me thinking a bit though. On one hand I bet you're right, I bet he does appreciate the hyped up/pumped up version of the hard hitting Spikes. On the other hand, I also think that he would like to see some more attention payed on the field, and less attention dancing around and looking like an idiot.

Some will agree, some will disagree.

I think he wouldn't mind as much overall if Spikes were continuing to be a vocal team leader and setting the tone for the defense, which by all accounts very well may be happening.

There's still some times where his character just seems so...immature that it's hard not to wonder what the hell Belichick thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes