Welcome to PatsFans.com

Belichick: Gronk misses practice

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +128 / 9 / -2

This isn't surprising. A source told Schefter that Gronk probably won't practice at all but will likely play in the Super Bowl.

Given all of the speculation and fear, I have to say that Gronk's plane walk yesterday has me more optimistic than pessimistic.

3. the Patriot

the Patriot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've already accepted the fact that Gronk is injured, he'll most likely play in the Super Bowl, but he won't have the monstrous impact he's had in previous games.

That leaves room for me to be pleasantly surprised.

4. THELAWFIRM226

THELAWFIRM226 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Although this leaves me feeling a bit nervous, I tend to agree with Ice_Ice_Brady. At this point it really doesn't even make much sense for him to practice. I'm sure he knows his responsibility, and although he is not practicing physically, I doubt he his hanging out at the local applebees either. Can you say, film, film, rehab, film, film, film, maybe some food, then more film.

5. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Please, I'm beggin' you, this was minor news hours ago, it was unlikely he was going to practice today, and it's debatable whether they will practice him at all this week. The threadworthy news will be if they do.

But he will play Sunday. And he's not sitting in his room in an ice tub. He's doing lots of therapy and they are testing him in a controlled manner and he's mentally repping what they do. This team has had 108 practices to date. He participated in most of them.

6. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Gronk is going to be one of the featured players for Media Day tomorrow. I doubt it's typical for a team to feature a player who won't be playing.

7. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +433 / 6 / -1

#61 Jersey

Absolutely. Hell, Brady played in the first one after that nasty sprain at Pittsburgh. This ain't no thang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.