PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick going to be live in NFLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Though I see where moving into next year is good for value... it doesn't really make for good viewing on draft day.

Here's hoping he only moves 1 of his first 4.

-Do you think this is a deeper draft?
BelichicK: I'm not going to argue with Mayock on this one--> (not a lot of talent up high, etc.)
I thought this draft was viewed as a good one laden with talent. What's up with Mayock's opinion?

Here's hoping he only moves 1 of his first 4.

I agree with you. Its nice to trade back but lets get some Solid players this year.

It works now.

Last edited:
lol, error message while loading the stream.

I'm just getting a static nfl draft logo image.

I thought this draft was viewed as a good one laden with talent. What's up with Mayock's opinion?

I think he was agreeing with Mayock that there wasn't a ton of top-10 worthy talent, but that there was a whole lot of good players a little further down. Bad value early, great value from there on out. I was also confused, though, when Belichick answered that way. Maybe he was purposefully deflecting?

He also said that they'd be happy to trade out of the first round, so so maybe he thinks that the real value is in the second? I dunno.

I'm just getting a static nfl draft logo image.

Same here. Even re-downloaded Adobe flash 10

EDIT: cleared browser re-loaded & tried again...working

Last edited:
I think he was agreeing with Mayock that there wasn't a ton of top-10 worthy talent, but that there was a whole lot of good players a little further down. Bad value early, great value from there on out. I was also confused, though, when Belichick answered that way. Maybe he was purposefully deflecting?

He also said that they'd be happy to trade out of the first round, so so maybe he thinks that the real value is in the second? I dunno.

Prior to the interview Mayock said he didn't care for this draft or something similar. He gave me the impression that he thought it was a weak draft overall.

Maybe BB was playing him with his answer.

-Lots of rumors that you're tryting to trade into top 10.
Belichick: The chances of us being in the top 10 this year are less than zero. Who would I be trading up for? You don't like anyone up there either.

Is he talking to Mayock with this last part? I'm kind of amazed that BB would be this forthcoming.

Another interpretation is the Pat's need to be able to move into the top 10 picks next year, not this year, and so they are willing to move 23, 34, and 47 to get there. Also trading for two first round picks next year may not be out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down