PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick gives team off tomorrow (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the Steelers to think they'll be over to run all over a "tired" team come Sunday.

We'll be fine come 4pm. :rocker:

Did anyone else hear or see some players say they were exhausted from the past few weeks of hard practice and late games?

Can't wait for the Steelers to think they'll be over to run all over a "tired" team come Sunday.

We'll be fine come 4pm. :rocker:

Exactly. Since when does Beli give up ANY info on the state of his team? He's playing the "very, very tired" card. That's what the Steelers want to hear.

I'll be the lame-o who mentions that the Patriots had a BYE not that long ago.

Cheater Bill is grasping at straws now. Circle the wagons. **** he has to mow my grass this week, he better be there.:cool:

Man, of all the fans to come into our forum over tha past season. You Steelers fans should be ashamed of yourselves.

The whole lot of you just run into forums screaming cheater and then run away.

I thought you guys had more respect but i guess not.

Man, of all the fans to come into our forum over tha past season. You Steelers fans should be ashamed of yourselves.

The whole lot of you just run into forums screaming cheater and then run away.

I thought you guys had more respect but i guess not.

Maybe he should change his screen name to Georgie Porgie....

We didn't run away. We were banned because you guys can't handle smack talk.

What is there to respect? The Patriots deserve none, they haven't earned any, and they won't get any. At least not from fans of the greatest franchise in the history of professionial football.

5 > 3. And it always will be.

Now, we'll gladly continue to stay here and smack you around. No "running away". But if you ban us, it doesn't change the fact that you're losing, and you're team isn't worth a ******* piss drop worth of "respect".

Now, ban me and play the disrespect card again. Cowards.
-Main board isnt for smack talk, we have a seperate forum for that

-Troll stuff, no comment

- You have 2 more Super Bowl titles than us. Did anyone ever say otherwise?

- No you wont, instead of going to the right forum and smack talk youll stay hear and troll and cause yourself to be banned stupidly.

So ban me pal. Yov have weak skin, very weak.

there is so much negativity in you dude... take it easy.. the world wont end if the pats beat the steelers...

my advice, get a hobby.. photography, mountain climbing, base jumping... something that gets you out of the house... get a girlfriend, a wife or something... you're social skills is unacceptable as a human being...

i'll pray for you man.. peace...

We didn't run away. We were banned because you guys can't handle smack talk.

What is there to respect? The Patriots deserve none, they haven't earned any, and they won't get any. At least not from fans of the greatest franchise in the history of professionial football.

5 > 3. And it always will be.

Now, we'll gladly continue to stay here and smack you around. No "running away". But if you ban us, it doesn't change the fact that you're losing, and you're team isn't worth a ******* piss drop worth of "respect".

Now, ban me and play the disrespect card again. Cowards.

Sometimes I just wish these punks were standing in front of me so I could knock them out, but that's just wishful thinking:D

All that matters this week is the result of the game. All that matters this year is who wins THE trophy.

This guy talks about getting banned as if the Steelers board is not strict. They banned me for making fun of their terrible towels. I told them I still have 2 terrible towels stained with tears from Bettis & Kordell Stewart...can you believe it?:D ;)

So ban me pal. Yov have weak skin, very weak.

May I make a suggestion to our mods? If & when you ban these folks, ban their IP addresses otherwise they'll just come back. You probably already do that, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Besides, that's what SteelerFever did to me!:p

good; very well done (as usual)

i think the players needed it

go to stillers.com if you have any intestinal fortitude.

In the best Stillers.com lingo. Go **** Yourself you Steeldil** douc****, Ben blows and the Steelers are a bunch of p*****.

Does that make you feel at home?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back