PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick gets snubbed on another top 10 list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, the sport with the fewest players grabs the lions share of the dislike.

I don't understand why Allen Iverson or Kobe Bryant are on that list. On the other hand, where's Sean Avery?

John McEnroe still makes one of these lists, and Adam Jones does not?

Out of sight out of mind I guess, given the number of NBA players included.

Michael Vick, Manny Ramirez, Alex Rodriguez, Terrell Owens, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Isiah Thomas, Stephon Marbury, Nick Saban and John McEnroe. Six from MLB and NBA, with only two from the NFL - both involved in news stories this offseason. And not a single person from the NHL or Nascar, which is either a comment on their overall (lack of) popularity or a question mark as to the accuracy of this poll.

Run the poll again in another month and my guess is not only does Belichick make it, but at least two or three more NFL players do as well.

How is Manny ahead of A-Rod, TO, and Kobe? Just seems like I know way more people that hate the latter 3.

Because everyone hates them both. They're arrogant and/or criminals.

From their criminal history, minus something that Iverson did over a decade ago to which he was sentenced to community service, the only things the two of them seem to have been found guilty of is being black.

the only things the two of them seem to have been found guilty of is being black.

Kobe wasn't guilty of being black, he was guilty of being an idiot while rich and famous.

None of this will matter after he wins two more in at most the next five years.

When he leaves the game he will be the unquestioned greatest coach ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes