PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Era (so far) - Who was the best player to have played just 1 season here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick Era (so far) - Who was the best player to have played just 1 season he

Kellen Winslow. He was the most productive Patriot to ever take the field. Next Stop? Pats HoF!

Re: Belichick Era (so far) - Who was the best player to have played just 1 season he

Don't ever over look what Alge Crumpler brought to this team two years ago. He showed Gronk and Hern the ropes, provided pro-bowl level blocking and was a leader.

Meh...i was so disappointed when we didn't bring him back. I thought he had a big part in BJGE reaching 1k yards.

Dude was straight up class and a team player.

Meh...i was so disappointed when we didn't bring him back. I thought he had a big part in BJGE reaching 1k yards.

Dude was straight up class and a team player.

My thoughts too. Any chance he was hurt or just wanted to retire? I can't believe BB wouldn't have wanted him back.

Crumpler was done. Look at his post season non contribution. Fork was sticking in him big time.

Agreed hands down Ted Washington.

We've been spoiled recently with Vince Wilfork, but we needed a big man in 2003 Ted Washington exceeded expectations.

Worst: Steve Martin. Makes Terdell Sands look like Reggie White.

... Monty Beisel

The would be Best Patriot Player Wife for a Year. ...

Honorable mentions to Larry Centers, Brian Kinchen, and Donte Stallworth.

Not sure about someone like Kyle Eckle but he was my boy back in the day. We had him was committed to the navy we lost him to the Dolphins. Got him back. He played in 07 then left for the Eagles in 08 came back in 09 but didnt make the squad only played one seasone for us. :D

Honorable mentions to Larry Centers, Brian Kinchen, and Donte Stallworth. :D

I'm not sure I agree with Donte Stallworth being a candidate for the worst pick up list cause he didn't too too bad in 2007 in my opinion. Chad Johnson on the other hand, even though I really wanted him to work out, was definitely a huge bust. Disappointing really.

I'm not sure I agree with Donte Stallworth being a candidate for the worst pick up list cause he didn't too too bad in 2007 in my opinion. Chad Johnson on the other hand, even though I really wanted him to work out, was definitely a huge bust. Disappointing really.

I know some people threw there two cents in on worst but I was still talking best Centers and Stallworth were contributors on two very good teams they were no Ted Washington but that's why I said honorable mention.

Many good choices but i got to throw an honarable mention out to kicker shayne graham. We lost gostowski and i dont remember him missing anything.

Wiggins, he definitely contributed in '01, especially the snowbowl.

Also, with an *, Bledsoe. He technically played a little more than 1 year under Coach Bill, but that hit he put on Mo Lewis in the 1st game of his second year will go down in infamy....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back