PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Doesnt Want to Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy Taffy

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this straight:
We lose the next game and we get to play JAX, the WORST playoff team since the 8-8 Cardinals a few years back, and if we win we have the play the red-hot always-tough Steelers, who are only the 6 seed because Roethlisomethin' missed a few games and they have no backup QB?

Are you kidding?

And then...

We open against the Jets running the ball 9 out of 10 times?
Two key defensive players, (Samuel, Bruschi) get "hurt", both of which on replay did not appear to be injuries. And Ty Law's INT, I'm sorry Tom Brady DOES NOT make that throw. He's never made a worst decision in his career. But wait...was it his "decision". In my humble opinion, I think it is POSSIBLE----POOOSSSIIIBBLLEEE- that Belichick was not playing to win yesterday, and will make sure he loses on Sunday. The only reason we won was because the Jets have 6th round picks at QB and RB, and when your offense has no first downs in the first half, you just dont win.
PS- dont give me the "we dont have to play Indy til the AFCCG if we win and Cincy loses on Sunday", because you should know Bill Belichick has never played to get the the Divisional Playoff, he plays to win the Super Bowl. I think we both know that.

I'm out....I know y'all will disagree, but I bet there's one guy (or girl) out there who sees where im coming from. Well, lets hear it!

I do see where you are coming from. Troll land.:trolls:

Last edited:
ahhh, no....

Ive never done anything like that before and never encourage it, Im just making a controversial point, stop calling people who make points you dont agree with trolls. thanks

Laffy Taffy said:
Let me get this straight:
We lose the next game and we get to play JAX, the WORST playoff team since the 8-8 Cardinals a few years back, and if we win we have the play the red-hot always-tough Steelers, who are only the 6 seed because Roethlisomethin' missed a few games and they have no backup QB?

Are you kidding?

And then...

We open against the Jets running the ball 9 out of 10 times?
Two key defensive players, (Samuel, Bruschi) get "hurt", both of which on replay did not appear to be injuries. And Ty Law's INT, I'm sorry Tom Brady DOES NOT make that throw. He's never made a worst decision in his career. But wait...was it his "decision". In my humble opinion, I think it is POSSIBLE----POOOSSSIIIBBLLEEE- that Belichick was not playing to win yesterday, and will make sure he loses on Sunday. The only reason we won was because the Jets have 6th round picks at QB and RB, and when your offense has no first downs in the first half, you just dont win.
PS- dont give me the "we dont have to play Indy til the AFCCG if we win and Cincy loses on Sunday", because you should know Bill Belichick has never played to get the the Divisional Playoff, he plays to win the Super Bowl. I think we both know that.

I'm out....I know y'all will disagree, but I bet there's one guy (or girl) out there who sees where im coming from. Well, lets hear it!

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD......................... WHY? WHY? WHY?

And here I was spending the day disagreeing with BB for playing the starters on punt coverages in order to win, when all the while BB was playing to LOSE??????????????

Sheesh, why didn't I think of THAT??? :bricks:

Laffy Taffy said:
I dont know,

funny, isnt it?

That was sarcasm, twit, but thanks for playing, enjoy your lovely parting gifts!

Laffy Taffy said:
Ive never done anything like that before and never encourage it, Im just making a controversial point, stop calling people who make points you dont agree with trolls. thanks

No i pretty much agree with PATS on this one.

Laffy Taffy said:

This is like Deja Vu all over again...

Laffy Taffy=RXjockwhateverthefrig=hypocratic idiot

BB is a good enough coach that if he wanted to lose he would have lost.

The problem with coaches and playes is that they ALWAYS want to win, even if they our out of the playoffs and losing will get them a better draft pick. They're funny that way.

Actually, NO

The only reason, as you say, coaches and players still win even if it means a worse draft pick is,

if you are IN that predicament, you will probably get your ass fired or cut if you keep losing.
Way to be practical, bookworm...

Laffy Taffy said:
Actually, NO

The only reason, as you say, coaches and players still win even if it means a worse draft pick is,

if you are IN that predicament, you will probably get your ass fired or cut if you keep losing.
Way to be practical, bookworm...

Take a lesson here kiddies, THIS is your brain on drugs!

Taffy you have way too much attitude for someone with a mere 10 posts.

All of the trolls from the last 2/3 weeks have had exactly the same M.O. as you

1. Make a 'controversial' post.

2. Get all defensive when people call you out on it

3. Become steadily more abusive in defense of your right to post your 'thoughts'

4. Disappear - shortly to return in another guise.

Have a nice day.

NM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes