PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick: Defensive woes mostly correctable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correctable, huh? Unless they find a pass rusher (too late) high powered pass offenses will kill the Pats.

Sure could have used Vrable last nite, Bill.

Vrabel in his prime, maybe. We did not have much of a pass rush last year, either, when he was here. Vrabel has also been out with an injury.

Dear Bill,

1- Are your offensive woes mostly correctable too? I thought 60 physical practices during TC + 9 games + your 'genius' would solve all the woes. I guess that you are still working on it. Please tell TB, yourself, and your offensive caller to get your sh!t together ASAP because it doesn't look good.

2- As a 'genius', you should have known all these 'woes' before hand while you straighten out your 'future' draft picks. Are you sure that you put your 'prioprity' in a right place? What the hell had you and your staffs done during half time? What happened to your half time adjustment? With your reputation and past accomplishments, why have we still seen these 'woes' in the second half???

3- I'm tired of hearing the term 'correctable' games after games. It is really pathetic to hear it AFTER we lost. What it counts is you 'correct' the 'woes' during the game NOT after the game BECAUSE anybody can watch the tape and see what are wrong.

BB, are you a football coach or a NFL 'commentator'???

You know, you seem to have a certain joy when the Patriots lose. Then you can come here and proclaim how right you are and how bad Belichick is. This is kind of sick and twisted on your part. Very NEMlike.

So, Are you a true Patriot fan or are you Chicken Little?

From reading your posts, which all seem to come in the wake of defeats, I don't really think there's much danger of anything you post making you look smart.

I also know a thing or two about being smart in this forum. You are ONLY smart if you belive in "In BB, we trust" BS. In another word, if you challenge the popular belief about BB's doing, you are called X and Y. It's a load of crap.

Vrabel in his prime, maybe. We did not have much of a pass rush last year, either, when he was here. Vrabel has also been out with an injury.

Despite being out, Vrabel still has more tackles than AD and Burgess combined. Should have have convinced Pioli to take AD instead.

This place is hilarious when the Patriots lose a game, or so much as get a TD scored on them.

Why did we loose? Because we had lousy half time adjustment and bad gamble and reparation.

I have heard BB talking about defensive woes. Nobody asks what he is going to do with offensive woes because our offense has more woes than defense when we have TB,MOSS,AND WELKER.

Why is it????

I have heard BB talking about defensive woes. Nobody asks what he is going to do with offensive woes because our offense has more woes than defense when we have TB,MOSS,AND WELKER.

Why is it????

Big-time injuries to the O-line and no depth at WR.

Why is it????
Because BB is a bum who got lucky and won a few Super Bowls. The guy shouldn't be allowed to coach a pop warner team he's so horrible. You, my friend, should be the head coach of the Patriots. You grasp the finer aspects of the game and aren't afraid to make tough decisions. I hope Belichick reads this board, because he could use your advice.

Why is it????

Because he hates you and wants you to suffer.

You know, you seem to have a certain joy when the Patriots lose. Then you can come here and proclaim how right you are and how bad Belichick is. This is kind of sick and twisted on your part. Very NEMlike.

So, Are you a true Patriot fan or are you Chicken Little?

Were you here when I was in 07? If you were, you would know how happy i was.

What is your definition of a true Pats fan???

If it means that i have to believe in "In BB, we trust' BS, it's not the truth i'm seeking.

The problem with your true fan bases is "In BB, we trust" BS.

I also know a thing or two about being smart in this forum. You are ONLY smart if you belive in "In BB, we trust" BS. In another word, if you challenge the popular belief about BB's doing, you are called X and Y. It's a load of crap.

It's because BB knows 100000x as much about football as you ever will.

Big-time injuries to the O-line and no depth at WR.

Our offense has been inconsistent in this season whether our O line is healthy or not.

As far as the depth at WR goes, the blame is on BB because he gambled with Greg Lewis and Galloway and LOST.

How can a so called genius like BB think of 2011 contract year but CAN'T figure out the depth at WR in 2009?

Our offense has been inconsistent in this season whether our O line is healthy or not.

At the begining of the season, Tom Brady was out of sync because of his knee and being out of football for a year.

When he started to gain confidence and rhythm, the O-line started suffering injuries.

It's because BB knows 100000x as much about football as you ever will.

He knows so much that you keep looking at our team past accomplishments years after years because he can't give you anything new.

He also knows too much to the point that he WILL NEVER figure out a way to improve our half time adjustment.

At the begining of the season, Tom Brady was out of sync because of his knee and being out of football for a year.

When he started to gain confidence and rhythm, the O-line started suffering injuries.

Sorry, it is BS. TB overthrew the ball 3 times before the end of second quarter.

What happened to hard working and work ethnics and 60 physical training session????

As you pointed it out, it has NEVER been the fault of BB and TB. It's simply somebody's problem.

You even have a ball to blame on me for criticizing BB too. You will never improve your team if all you do is to read 'correctable woes' statement and 'in BB, we trust' BS.

PATS = PAST.

If you are into the 'PAST', you are in a wrong forum.

Sorry, it is BS. TB overthrew the ball 3 times before the end of second quarter.

What happened to hard working and work ethnics and 60 physical training session????

As you pointed it out, it has NEVER been the fault of BB and TB. It's simply somebody's problem.

Read my last post. I said it was TB's fault the offense was inconsistent early on.

The above quote is puzzling since I've never attacked you. :confused:

He knows so much that you keep looking at our team past accomplishments years after years because he can't give you anything new.

He also knows too much to the point that he WILL NEVER figure out a way to improve our half time adjustment.

So then who would you rather be coaching the patriots right now?

One thing about BB's press conference. He did say we were beat by a better team and then said we were outplayed and outcoached. So he might be thinking of making a lot of changes to both players and staff in the offseason.

And I know its hard to read anything much from what he says but he really appeared gutted at that press conference.

More 43, there corrected.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey