belichick B**ch slaps felger in press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
this is funny
http://www.allthingsbillbelichick.com/transcripts/2006/06sep29transcript.htm

A: How does Cincinnati use Chris Perry? Is it a traditional, third down back type of thing?

BB: Chris Perry?

Q: Their third down running back?

BB: Their third down running back is [Kenny] Watson.

Q: How do they use Chris Perry?

BB: How much has Chris Perry played? I want to say he's on [Reserve/PUP].

Q: He's not on injured reserve. But he's been hurt.

BB: You're not talking about Tab Perry, right?

Q: No, I'm talking about number 23.

BB: I don't think I've seen him in any of these games. He's played against us in the past, but I haven't seen him recently in the role he's been in as a third back. Watson has really been doing that for them and he's returned some kicks."

shows how much felger knows or observes

Last edited:
SVN said:
this is funny
http://www.allthingsbillbelichick.com/transcripts/2006/06sep29transcript.htm

A: How does Cincinnati use Chris Perry? Is it a traditional, third down back type of thing?

BB: Chris Perry?

Q: Their third down running back?

BB: Their third down running back is [Kenny] Watson.

Q: How do they use Chris Perry?

BB: How much has Chris Perry played? I want to say he's on [Reserve/PUP].

Q: He's not on injured reserve. But he's been hurt.

BB: You're not talking about Tab Perry, right?

Q: No, I'm talking about number 23.

BB: I don't think I've seen him in any of these games. He's played against us in the past, but I haven't seen him recently in the role he's been in as a third back. Watson has really been doing that for them and he's returned some kicks."

shows how much felger knows or observes

How do we know that it was Felger asking that question? Anywhere I've seen that snip it has just indicated Q, but no asking name attatched.

Brownfan80 said:
How do we know that it was Felger asking that question? Anywhere I've seen that snip it has just indicated Q, but no asking name attatched.
heard the press conf and he also admitted this on his radio show and his co hosts were harrassing him

Chris Perry is on the PUP.

EDIT: I just listened to that portion. BB did say he thought he was on I.R., where [Felger] corrected him. BB just said he didn't see #23 out there - which is obviously true.

Last edited:
SVN said:
heard the press conf and he also admitted this on his radio show and his co hosts were harrassing him

Aha!

I don't understand how he could go to a press conference with the master of detail so uniformed... :rofl:

Brownfan80 said:
That makes it even funnier :rofl: :rofl:
to be honest its funnier in audio to feel the silence when BB responds :)

According to ESPN.com fantasy report:

Stashed on the PUP list (ankle) through at least Week 7

SVN said:
to be honest its funnier in audio to feel the silence when BB responds :)

Where's the link to that then? :D

Felgie is SUCH a bimbo. What his foxy wife sees in the pretty boy airhead, I'll never know.

PatsWickedPissah said:
Felgie is SUCH a bimbo. What his foxy wife sees in the pretty boy airhead, I'll never know.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not much else that is obvious.

Can you imagine if he was interviewing Bill Parcells?

Q: "So how do you see them using Chris Perry?"

Parcells: "Chris Perry?"

Felger: "Thier 3rd down running back"

Parcells: "How do you manage to keep your job when your this stupid"

(Uncomfortable silence)

Felger: "Well folks, thats all the time we have for today................."

(Uncomfortable silence)

It seems to me from watching "Down on all Fours with Felger" (as Steve DeOssie would call it) tonight that I heard Don Banks mention Chris Perry as one of the outstanding players on Cincy's offense. My guess would be that Felger made a mental note of the name and threw it out there trusting that Don knew what he was talking about.

NavinR.Johnson said:
It seems to me from watching "Down on all Fours with Felger" (as Steve DeOssie would call it) tonight that I heard Don Banks mention Chris Perry as one of the outstanding players on Cincy's offense. My guess would be that Felger made a mental note of the name and threw it out there trusting that Don knew what he was talking about.
felger was just trying to be cool in showing off his knowlege of the bengals roster and 3rd down backs and got burned for not doing his own investigating.
this really shows what the reporters who claim they represent the fans are talking about.no one wants the important information, just what is sensational and what can make them look good.Felger couldve asked a question about any bengals active player and BB wouldve praised him like hell...he just tried to be cool and BB took him to task...

Really surprised that the title didnt read

Belichick PWNS Felger.

:eek:

It actually sounded like a pretty tame response from BB. He could really have let him have it. I guess Felger's to busy with his radio/TV/newspaper gigs and his psychologist act to do his research.

He'll learn from Bogus to let the interns do most of the work.

Yep, Felgy didn't make a good showing. You can tell who BB likes in that he puts more effort into answering their questions. He did not dignify Felger's other question about Cincy's offense with more than a one word answer either.

I thought his discussion of Paul Brown was interesting. All of the things he invented and the football minds that descended from him like Shula. Pretty much everything BB does today he attributes to what Brown did 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back