Belichick at Lowell High Alumni Golf Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_3985943

20060627__TSport_200.jpg

For the love of GOD Bill....what were you thinking with that shirt? :D You are doing this on purpose aren't you? I love ya Coach, but you are in SERIOUS need of a fashion intervention!! HAHA! Put down the Tommy Bahama and slowly back away!

Is it time for training camp yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill's Girl said:
For the love of GOD Bill....what were you thinking with that shirt? :D You are doing this on purpose aren't you? I love ya Coach, but you are in SERIOUS need of a fashion intervention!! HAHA! Put down the Tommy Bahama and slowly back away!

Is it time for training camp yet?

I think that shirt is fine, what should he be wearing? A polo shirt?

Tunescribe said:
I think that shirt is fine, what should he be wearing? A polo shirt?

Oh dear Tune. You'll be next in line for the fashion intervention.

Hoodie said:
Oh dear Tune. You'll be next in line for the fashion intervention.

Hee hee! HugeCrush blew up the pic and he is sooo handsome! Forget the shirt, he could wallpaper my house in that pattern so long as he had that look on his face!! I emailed it to you! ;)

Waaaaaaaait a second here ... Aren't those marijuana leaves on BB's shirt? Either he's a supporter of NORML or showing solidarity with Jonathan Sullivan.

I have been waiting for someone else to pick up on that! Too ironic that he wears that shirt and then the news comes out about Sullivan.
I'm new to posting here, but have been following this board for a while now. You are so right BG, he looks adorable in that picture. :)

Nah, it's bamboo. Though, I did do a double take!

Guess I'll take the underdog female position and weigh in on the side of the shirt. By Bill standards, it's practically neon. But I like it!

Training camp can't get here soon enough.

patsacolachick said:
I have been waiting for someone else to pick up on that! Too ironic that he wears that shirt and then the news comes out about Sullivan.
I'm new to posting here, but have been following this board for a while now. You are so right BG, he looks adorable in that picture. :)

Sounds like we may have a 5th member of the Kool Aid choir. :D Welcome to the board! If you have been following the board you know that most of us don't bite......that hard!

I agree that it is bamboo too, but HugeCrush asked me if it was Mara-ju-wana.......Mara-ju-wanna is bad, Mm-kay.

Tune, this pic is from Monday. The Sullivan thing happened early yesterday morning, good theory, wrong time frame.

Bill's Girl said:
Tune, this pic is from Monday. The Sullivan thing happened early yesterday morning, good theory, wrong time frame.

Sullivan was arrested early Sunday. It wasn't picked up here until a few days later.

Last edited:
patsacolachick said:

hmmmmmmmmm......and who might you be?

Do we have another promising pledge to the kool aid choir........singing the praises of our handsome coach??!!! :p

patsacolachick said:

Welcome to the board. One member of the choir is on leave while she has a future Patriots Hall of Fame (hoping that she names him Rodney).

She may allow you to sing her parts while she is gone. The others can be a little country, a little rock and roll, and a lot crazy. :rocker:

Bill's Girl said:
Hee hee! HugeCrush blew up the pic and he is sooo handsome! Forget the shirt, he could wallpaper my house in that pattern so long as he had that look on his face!! I emailed it to you! ;)

I didn't see the pic because the original poster and other one are on my "dead to me" list. What's the chances of that happening on the same thread.

So maybe you could post it?

Last edited:
Tunescribe: You beat me to the post on that one!

Patsacolachick: Nice name, sounds like you have got plenty of 2-litre 'Billy's Brew' kool aid bottles in your refridgerator.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm a transplanted New Englander, I grew up in CT (about 10 minutes from where BB gave his speech a couple of months ago, I was so jealous of those who got to go!) and will happily become a new member of the choir ;)

PATSNUTme said:
I didn't see the pic because the original poster and other one are on my "dead to me" list. What's the chances of that happening on the same thread.

So maybe you could post it?

Here is the link, Nut......sheesh, why do I get the idea that the list of those NOT on the dead to me list is shorter than the list of those who are?;)

Bill's Girl said:
Here is the link, Nut......sheesh, why do I get the idea that the list of those NOT on the dead to me list is shorter than the list of those who are?;)

Well, that's not a bad shirt if you are going to a Jimmy Buffet concert. :rofl:

Yes, on this thread "I see dead to me people. They're everywhere. They don't know they are dead to me. But I see that little strip instead of a post. That tells me they are dead to me".

Actually, I only have those two on my list at the present time.

PATSNUTme said:
Well, that's not a bad shirt if you are going to a Jimmy Buffet concert. :rofl:

Yes, on this thread "I see dead to me people. They're everywhere. They don't know they are dead to me. But I see that little strip instead of a post. That tells me they are dead to me".

Actually, I only have those two on my list at the present time.

Yeah.....hopefully that shirt is a one of a kind! As my niece would say, "ewwwww!"

Bill's Girl said:
Yeah.....hopefully that shirt is a one of a kind! As my niece would say, "ewwwww!"

A while back there was an article from Florida about BB's visit to the Gators and the reporter talked about his ugly Hawaiian shirt?

I hope this is the same shirt and there's not another one lurking somewhere in his closet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back